RaceRoom Racing Experience Free Weekend Coming Up!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Free Weekend 2 .jpg RaceRoom Free Weekend 3.jpg RaceRoom Free Weekend 4.jpg RaceRoom Free Weekend 5.jpg RaceRoom Free Weekend 6.jpg RaceRoom Free Weekend 7.jpg
The RaceRoom Racing Experience simulation from Sector3 Studios will be free to play in its entirety all weekend long - try it out and join in our awesome GT3 club event!

Yes you heard it right, all 120+ cars, 40+ tracks and championships such as the German DTM series, FIA World Touring Cars, ADAC GT Masters and a massive selection of GT3 machines will be made available to everyone for free this coming weekend, presenting two whole days where players have the opportunity to sample anything and everything the PC exclusive racing simulation has to offer...

RaceRoom Racing Experience Free Weekend 1.jpg

Running the weekend of 24th - 25th March, this limited time full access to RaceRoom Racing Experience is a great opportunity to see how the content you don't already own feels in sim, and what's more we have a pretty epic GT3 club race here in the RaceDepartment RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club that you might like to give a try, and see what this game feels like played as it's supposed to be played - in a safe and clean online racing environment.

You can sign up for Sunday's GT3 club event at Mantorp Park HERE.

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a free to play racing simulation from Sector3 Studios. Available to download with a limited car and track selection for free, gamers can purchase additional content such as the DTM or World Touring Car Championship DLC for an additional cost.

If you like RaceRoom and want to keep up to date with all the latest news and discussions, head on over to the RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum. We host a whole range of top quality club racing events in our Racing Club, plus we offer a great place to hang out and discuss the game with your fellow R3E fans. Pop over and say hello today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Go have some fun and tell us what you think of the sim...

Last edited:

DND

Stay Safe, Healthy and be Kind - Stop Hate
GT3 at mantorp... carnage.

Been running many laps in leaderboards at Mantorp with the GTR3 and posted some respectably consistent times. Then ran a few races at 108 AI and it feels a bit cramp and not so friendly. Hope Sunday's club race I get through the first couple of laps pointed in the right direction.

...floating car feel... bad translation car physics into FFB.
Curious how FFB is so subjective... Raceroom to me has some of the best in the business, at least with cars running the latest physics, like GT3, WTCC and later DTM seasons (some older cars do feel a bit "weird" and are desperately needing some physics updates).

Sure, it took me quite a lot of fiddling with the settings to achieve sim racing nirvana with Raceroom, but I managed to get there, and it's great! It's not that far of from Automobilista now, which is my gold standart.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 84 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.5%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 37 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.7%
  • €3001-5000