RaceDepartment's Ultimate Football Clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaworznickie Stowarzyszenie Piłkarskie Szczakowianka
Bet you didn't know that one ;)
FC Zürich

325px-FC_Zürich_logo.svg.png

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...mate-football-clubs.87653/page-6#post-1723681

I asked you earlier today to confirm it, as the latter seemed like a joke :p But you were online and didn't, so I needed to fill in the spaces ;)
I was traveling home, I had a tiny amount of time to come on earlier just to check if Aidan had started the Forum race. If you notice, the reply I gave had a grand total of no punctuation, something I always use. Airbus and Llanfair were confirmed when they were posted.

PLEMINARY ROUND!!

(As I actually listen to the users :cautious: :D)

I guess it is the best way to decide who makes the 96 clubs, two randomly generated clubs will battle against Airbus and Llanfair:

Airbus%20UK%20Broughton%20FC_7.gif
vs
160px-PyongyangCSG.png

Llanfairpwll+Badge.gif
vs
Sparta-Rotterdam-icon.png

Airbus vs Pyongyang CSC
LLanfair vs Sparta Rotterdam

FIRST TO 3 WINS! (AS ALWAYS)
Pyongyang
Sparta Rotterdam

Last edited:
PLEMINARY ROUND!!

(As I actually listen to the users :cautious: :D)

I guess it is the best way to decide who makes the 96 clubs, two randomly generated clubs will battle against Airbus and Llanfair:

Airbus vs Pyongyang CSC
LLanfair vs Sparta Rotterdam

FIRST TO 3 WINS! (AS ALWAYS)
Pyongyang
Sparta Rotterdam

And Radnički? :cry:

But then we'd know what you would vote for, now please, just either vote or don't moderate ahead of me ;)
I'm trying to be fair. There are 4 clubs who were nominated last, they should be in the preliminary round. So what if you know how I'll vote, the people who nominated the others will vote for theirs. Why aren't Zurich and Radnički in this round? They were nominated last.

I'm trying to be fair. There are 4 clubs who were nominated last, they should be in the preliminary round. So what if you know how I'll vote, the people who nominated the others will vote for theirs. Why aren't Zurich and Radnički in this round? They were nominated last.
I can't please everyone, I already increased it to 96, the last thing I need is another setback, and someone trying to moderate my game (Ironically :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes