RaceDepartment Rally Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
(didnt know where to post this so i put it here)

I have a wee daft question. When we start a race u choose the tyres until next service (this I know cos i messed up last round, which gave me a 1st stage win, but ruined my next two stages) My question is:

Can some one remind me, you CAN change setups in each stage,before the services..... cant you?

( I know what your thinking, well if I have done a round I would know, but its all just a blur off frustration and panic lol)

There are a couple of new stages that look like they will be released for update 4 (this weekend) If they are i may be looking at including them in round 5 of the championship. A Directors note will be sent out if they are good enough to include so that people can test them and give feed back.

Savo (Finland)
Vontovorna (Madagascar)

I am hoping for some more that have been talked of for a long time.

There are a couple of new stages that look like they will be released for update 4 (this weekend) If they are i may be looking at including them in round 5 of the championship. A Directors note will be sent out if they are good enough to include so that people can test them and give feed back.

Savo (Finland)
Vontovorna (Madagascar)

I am hoping for some more that have been talked of for a long time.

Doh! i was hoping you would be posting up round 5 after the results are up for round 4. i only play RBR at the mo so have plenty of practice time and need it for making my doddgy setups lol.
could you give us some idea what the stages will be please and if you want any help testing these new stages just give us a shout :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back