RaceDepartment Rally Championship - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Norman, but as I've said before I really don't think its an important detail. If someone wants to get around the "secret weather" thing then let them. They will only be taking away their own enjoyment and if they win they will know it is undeserved. I am currently working on an idea to keep it even from the drivers that are also the organisers. Stay tuned.

RDRC entry list

entry_list.gif

[ Full size picture ]

what does the TC column stand for at the end? and in the championship column what does *n and *s mean? sorry for all the questions lol just want to make sure i pick the right car lol all i know is im going for the champions league first :) is it just a matter of preference with the car as there is a few different types or are certain groups faster/slower etc?

thanks again for any info, really looking forward to the season!!

Team championship, I presume, if the person/team will be a part of it. N and S should be Group N and S2000 cars.

S2000 are said to be a bit faster than Group N, but I don't enjoy driving them.

Attention all drivers with assigned numbers from 27 and up:

please check in the second post of this topic if your number haven't changed (that does not apply to those drivers that requested a free number and got it). There was a mixup in the books; it's been corrected and certain measures were taken to assure that this won't happen in the future by any chance.

a bit of off topic.. but after watching the whole episodes of this videos my excitement for the RDRC S2 has grown whether I finish a rally or not :)

just want to share with you guys if you haven't watch this before just like me.

I just want to declare about my participation in this season...
As I mentioned before, I had really, really busy start of the year. I had no luck in RDHGP, I had no luck in this league. No racing club made for ages and actually only low responding on some forum games when there is a time. As I have some big responsibilities, in the RD generally, I wasnt even able to complete them. But this only means I will have some delay, not that I am abandoning. There is still some things to do in real life which have priorities, but trough next month (lets hope until next round) I should be able to fill the missed stuff and then continue with my work from previous season....
Just be patient, there is really nothing I can do at the moment :) Thanks for understanding

Take your time, Ondrej. We are all waiting for you to get back on your simracing feet :).

On another note: RDRC staff has decided to allow Adam Jonas to switch to a Champions league car after their team had some difficulties with handling the potent WRC. Expect a new car announcement on his behalf soon.

Take your time, Ondrej. We are all waiting for you to get back on your simracing feet :).

On another note: RDRC staff has decided to allow Adam Jonas to switch to a Champions league car after their team had some difficulties with handling the potent WRC. Expect a new car announcement on his behalf soon.

I would like to drive th Mad Croc World Rally Team's Ford Fiesta beside Peter Galambos, if it's possible. :)

And I would like to thank you that you have allowed me to switch back to Champion's League. :)

2/ Car Damage and repairs - At each service point your car is AUTOMATICALY repaired to new and at that point you can sellect your tyres for the following group of stages. During a stage, if you damage your car but finish the stage, the damage will carry on to the next stage (not including and damage to the body or windows, they are fixed each stage). If after the stage, you select "REPAIR NOW" you will be retired from the NEXT stage and be given a nominal time for that stage, so i advise only to do this if your car is VERY BADLY DAMAGED.
If you have retired from a stage your car will be automatically fixed for the next stage regardless of service.

Does anyone know what happens if you finish the stage with a dead engine?

I assume the engine would run in the next stage, but die soon after.

Rick-is this the appropriate thread, or should it be in the sign-up thread?

I wish to move to the division other than the champions division in the championship. My mid field and lower 1/3rd field finsihing positiosn have let me know I need some skills...

Cheers,

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back