RaceDepartment introduces....

weekly.jpg

Our new weekly schedule! We will be running a new format in the coming weeks to allow various different styles of racing to come to RaceDepartment. Each event/car will run for two consecutive weeks at two different tracks. After the second week the cars will change and will run for two weeks at two tracks. However the days and styles will remain the same, such as Tuesday Ovals. The Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday events will be US time zone races leaving Saturday and Sunday (league) EU/US times zones. We have alot in the planning stages and look forward to bringing you all many more great events in the short future.

Expect more information very shortly as Will and I are hard at work to have everything ready for you all.

First two weeks worth of club events will be unveiled soon!!!!! Stay tuned to the club events page!!!

Guys this is all for you that race with RD and we would like you all to help us out by doing one thing... Tell your friends!!! Lets make the Racedepartment iRacing group the best there is...

Guys this is all for you that race with RD

Almost, lol.

With the new batch of midweek races being US timezone oriented, they are no good for me here in UK, as race times would be when I'm asleep in the early hours of the morning.

One of those logistical issues we have with trying to accommodate multiple tmezones for our membership. Just a little surprised that all 4 days have been given US timezone priority. The RD Europeans may start getting a complex thinking we are only wanted at the weekends, lol.

:)

Yes you are absolutely correct Daz. It is tough to accomodate multiple timezones for both the US and EU drivers here on RD.

It was mentioned in the first post of this thread that the upcoming club events to be announced for the next 2 weeks would be for US Timezone events. That does not mean that any EU club events aren't in the works either. Stay tuned.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Almost, lol.

With the new batch of midweek races being US timezone oriented, they are no good for me here in UK, as race times would be when I'm asleep in the early hours of the morning.

One of those logistical issues we have with trying to accommodate multiple tmezones for our membership. Just a little surprised that all 4 days have been given US timezone priority. The RD Europeans may start getting a complex thinking we are only wanted at the weekends, lol.

:)

Please if you want to quote me qoute the entire thing.

I said "The Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday events will be US time zone races leaving Saturday and Sunday (league) EU/US times zones. We have alot in the planning stages and look forward to bringing you all many more great events in the short future.

Expect more information very shortly as Will and I are hard at work to have everything ready for you all."

That didn't mean that we were done or have left the EU time zone out, we just haven't gotten that far yet... Give us a chance before saying little things like "almost lol"....

Currently the only RD iRacing Staff active at the moment. And with organizing both the RDMX5 and RD Skip Barber leagues on Sundays. Might have to take a look at the US Mid Week club events and perhaps schedule only a race or two (max) during the week as we don't have the extra staff to help and take care of the extra events at the moment. I apologize for the inconvenience guys as we have announced these events already.

Thanks for understanding all.

Will is correct, I have been thrown a curve ball and I am having to deal with some personal issues. These have cut my time with iRacing and much of anything outside of family to almost nothing. I'm hoping that these problems will be figured out soon but I'm not totally sure about any of it.

Please have some patience with us and Will, as of right now he is the only one in Staff dealing with iRacing besides Bram with the LMS.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back