1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RaceDepartment GP2 Forum Racing Season 1

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by oldwolf, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seeing the success of 19+1 seasons of RD forum racing the first season of GP2 RaceDepartment Forum Racing is finally here. Who can win this first season of this new version of forum racing and show that he can challenge the drivers of RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20?
    So, come and join this exciting season of GP2 Forum Racing.

This Season you will be able to make your own teams. Go to this thread and create a team or join an already formed team posted here.
    The Races
    The Sprint Race

At random times I will start the Races(GO,GO,GO)and then you should post finish as soon as possible. The first that will post finish, will win the race.

The Feature Race
    This race is a bit different.
    After the start of the race you must post Start as soon as possible.
    Then you must wait for 1 hour and 1 minute and post Pit.
    Then you must wait for another hour and 1 minute before posting Finish to end the race.
    The first person to post Start will get 3 points as a Pole bonus.
    Those pitting/finishing 59 minutes or earlier from their previous post will be disqualified and those missing one of the posts in the process will also be disqualified, while those pitting/finishing exactly 1 hour later will receive a 1 hour penalty.

Point Scoring
    1st – 25 pts
    2nd – 18 pts
    3rd – 15 pts
    4th – 12 pts
    5th – 10 pts
    6th – 8 pts
    7th – 6 pts
    8th – 4 pts
    9th – 2 pts
    10th – 1 pts
    All others who finish – 0 pts
    Pole bonus – 3 pts (No pole in sprint races)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Season 1 Calendar
    Pre Season
    Test Event Spain - Circuito de Jerez (Sprint Race)Winner: Rami Saidy
    Test Event Greece -Circuit Piraeus (Feature Race)Winner: Rami Saidy

1) Australia - Melbourne Grand Prix Circuit (Sprint Race) [​IMG] Winner: Steven Poirier
    2) Malaysia - Sepang International Circuit (Sprint Race) [​IMG] Winner: Jimmy Laad
    3) The Netherlands - Circuit Park Zandvoort (Sprint Race) [​IMG] Winner: Rami Saidy
    4) Canada - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve (Sprint Race) [​IMG] Winner: Rami Saidy
    5) Monaco - Circuit de Monaco (Feature Race) [​IMG] Winner:Ben Utzer(+Pole)
    6) Argentina - Autodromo Oscar Alfredo Galvez (Feature Race) [​IMG] Winner: Jimmy Laad(+Pole)
    7) Germany - Hockenheimring (Feature Race) [​IMG] [COLOR=#ff0000]Winner: Rami Saidy[B][B][B][B][B][B][B](+Pole)[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/COLOR]
    8) Italy - Autodromo Nazionale Monza (Sprint Race) [​IMG] Winner: Jimmy Laad
    9) Great Britain - Silverstone Circuit (Sprint Race) [​IMG] [B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Winner: Jimmy Laad[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    10) Hungary - Hungaroring (Sprint Race) [​IMG] [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Winner: Jimmy Laad[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    11) Japan - Suzuka Circuit (Feature Race) [​IMG] Winner: Steven Poirier(+Pole)
    12) Belgium - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (Feature Race)[​IMG] [B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Winner: Jimmy Laad(Pole: Rami Saidy)[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B]
    13) Abu Dhabi - Yas Marina Circuit (Sprint Race) [​IMG] [B][B][B][B][B][B][B][B][COLOR=#ff0000]Winner: Rami Saidy[/COLOR][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
    14) Brazil - Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (Feature Race) [​IMG] Winner: Rami Saidy(+Pole)
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Teams and Drivers
    Angry Birds eBay Subaru Racing

HSBC Skylink Honda Racing
    3.Mohammed Abidi
    Scuderia Toro Rosso
    Orange Arrows F1 Team
    7.Rami Saidy

Viper Racing Team
    9.Steven Poirier

Monster Energy GP2 Racing Team
    11.David Katona

DTK Racing
    14.Jimmy Laad
    Online Racing Ferrari
    16. Ben Utzer
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I will took my own livery, so i need to wait Benutzername to made it.

For Calendar, to be different of RD Racing season 20, may be took real GP of GP2... make in real no difference the name of the track :p but will may be better.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. And changed the calendar:):thumbsup:
  6. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Why don't you join to the main game Schifty? :)

7. I'm currently waiting for my car :D after that yes i will
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Ben Herbert

Ben Herbert
    Next Match attending Hull(H) 16th 15.00

There is no need for this, there already a forum racing topic.

If you want to be in charge of season 21 then just ask.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. 2 Drivers:):thumbsup:
  10. [​IMG]
  11. Thanks to @Omer Said for autosport template
  12. Can you give me the car template? I want to create my own skin....maybe I'll join then.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. In the first post
    Press this thread
  14. Ok...here is my team

Team Name: Monster Energy GP2 Racing Team

Here is my car:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks:):thumbsup:
  16. Added
  17. Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it! Premium Member

I'll happily join. Can we use other sponsors or do we have to use the ones on the template?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. you can use other sponsors
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.