• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Racedepartment Gadget :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Piotrek Blaszczak, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium

Ratings:
    +459
    Hi
    it's a chance to buy RD gadget.Something like tshirt with RD logo stribes coffe cup etc. tec.

2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,600
    You mean " is there a chance ? " or if it's " it's a chance " then where can we buy? :)

3. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium

Ratings:
    +459
    I mean "is" sorry

I'm ask because i thing its a good idea to sell something like stribes shirt etc.It's a free commercial :D

4. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +15,998
    That's still something on our things to do list :) I get confronted with that idea everytime i am walking into a real racing paddock and think: "damn this year we again forgot to make super nice RD paddock jackets :)"

But purchasing those in large numbers can be pretty costly, especially if nobody buys them and i will have jackets enough for the rest of my life lol

5. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium

Ratings:
    +459
    i dont thing about jacket but some litlle stribes and stickers with logo RD.Already i have one sticker with logo of polish simracing center its look great.I thing is lot of guys here want something like that.But this is my opinion :D