1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racedepartment Gadget :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Piotrek Blaszczak, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

it's a chance to buy RD gadget.Something like tshirt with RD logo stribes coffe cup etc. tec.
  2. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

You mean " is there a chance ? " or if it's " it's a chance " then where can we buy? :)
  3. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

I mean "is" sorry

I'm ask because i thing its a good idea to sell something like stribes shirt etc.It's a free commercial :D
  4. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

That's still something on our things to do list :) I get confronted with that idea everytime i am walking into a real racing paddock and think: "damn this year we again forgot to make super nice RD paddock jackets :)"

But purchasing those in large numbers can be pretty costly, especially if nobody buys them and i will have jackets enough for the rest of my life lol
  5. Piotrek Blaszczak

Piotrek Blaszczak
    Premium Member

i dont thing about jacket but some litlle stribes and stickers with logo RD.Already i have one sticker with logo of polish simracing center its look great.I thing is lot of guys here want something like that.But this is my opinion :D