Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

HARVEY WINS DESPITE PITSTOP BOTTLE
dsc_0265.jpg

upload_2016-10-28_22-26-39.png
It was yet another victory for team Benetton, as the victory charts this season are looking even greener than they already were. Yes, Harvey took yet another win from pole. It wasn't easy for him, as Benetton forgot a wheel during his pitstop (surely they wouldn't do this to Engberink would they?), but the sheer pace of the Brit was enough to hold off Lutz, whos tyres wore off a lot in the end. All this allowed Utzer in 3rd to slightly close the gap, and get the fastest lap in process. Overall, a good day from OMR saw Dovizioso take 4th, with the racer inside wanting more. One's happiness is other's misfortune, as was the case with McLaren, who were the last 2 finishers. Mishra and Jednak failed to finish.

@Millsy24 Are you angry about Benetton bottling the pitstop?
@rubaru what caused the tyres to degrade so much in the end?
@Benutzername You said in the Catalunya test, where you were on the podium, that this result will be hard to achieve, so now that you've achieved it, did some pressure come off your shoulders?

HARVEY WINS DESPITE PITSTOP BOTTLE

@Benutzername You said in the Catalunya test, where you were on the podium, that this result will be hard to achieve, so now that you've achieved it, did some pressure come off your shoulders?
No, i wasn't pressured before and i won't be after. It's just a fact that it would be hard to achieve another top result for me this year.
Especially after my horrifying season i never even dreamed of achieving a podium this season.

I am very proud and happy for this day. And the fastest lap, oh my!

Sprint
Long time no see, aye? Well, get your typing fingers ready then, it's time for a sprint!
The Hungarian GP is GOGOGO!!
1hungaroring2.jpg

What you need to post: Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back