Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xgka5.gif
After what you said in the thread and via pm you have to expect these kind of posts from me :p

After what you said in the thread and via pm you have to expect these kind of posts from me :p
Okay yeah, completely agree. But everything I said back then was in the heat of the moment. I know that this now is the perfect opportunity for a 2nd title. I felt bad when you left as I know I caused it, but part of me also really just wants to keep on playing this game. :unsure:

Okay yeah, completely agree. But everything I said back then was in the heat of the moment. I know that this now is the perfect opportunity for a 2nd title. I felt bad when you left as I know I caused it, but part of me also really just wants to keep on playing this game. :unsure:
Guess your words can't be trusted anymore

Aight then, @Milos scrap my name for the results, guess it's really time to leave. I don't wanna be known as someone who's words can't be trusted. Congrats to who-ever got 4th, you've now got 3rd. :thumbsup: I had no idea what Aidan meant with that saying until I searched it up, guess he has the same feelings which is understandable. Promise=promise then.

Yeah, if you say you're leaving, nd it makes your rival leave, then either leave, or say you're returning BEFORE the next race happens and you start, so your rival then has torejoin in a race they weren't planning to attend.

Aight then, @Milos scrap my name for the results, guess it's really time to leave. I don't wanna be known as someone who's words can't be trusted. Congrats to who-ever got 4th, you've now got 3rd. :thumbsup: I had no idea what Aidan meant with that saying until I searched it up, guess he has the same feelings which is understandable. Promise=promise then.
If you say so

Yeah, if you say you're leaving, nd it makes your rival leave, then either leave, or say you're returning BEFORE the next race happens and you start, so your rival then has torejoin in a race they weren't planning to attend.
To be fair, Tobi said he was leaving first :p
I think we should leave it at that though, Tim said he wants to get out and agreed that I won't be adding him back in
upload_2016-9-21_17-43-36.png

Now please, the other guys have a race to finish

Lesson in life: don't make a big statement if you can't or don't intend to back it up. If Tim stays, great, if he goes, it's a shame. But you've got to figure yourself out mate, why say things that completely contradict each other? You need to slow down and think what you're typing. That's the only reason I reacted.

WE HAVE A NEW WINNER!
dsc_0265.jpg

upload_2016-9-25_23-34-45.png

Lutz smashed the field in both rallies, with the departure of Engberink (it got tight here) and Kederer, the Haasn't decided to show it's full potential. Behind was Benetton's new title favourite, Daniel Harvey, with Laad, keeping his streak of beating teammate Laskey once again, who had a frustrating day. McLaren had a good day, but just missed out on the champagne, but after DS Virgin, they will be bringing home the most points. The most controvercial topic came in Engberink's exclusion from the race, as he seemed to come out there just to show himself off, which he failed to do, as push email couldn't win him both stages (sorry Tim :roflmao:)

@rubaru Complete domination out there, winning both stages. How does it feel to be only the 3rd different winner this season?
@Millsy24 Benetton remains the only team to have scored a podium in every race (largely down to Tim), can you keep this up?
@The_Laskinator After losing to Jim for the first time, he seems to be in a league ahead. What will it take to beat him again?
@Timmieturner12 was it really necesarry to poke me every day to do the results even though you quit? :p

Sorry for the delay guys, busy weekend, will be a busy week as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back