RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, in no particular order, these are our new races.

Feature Race Test - Mount Panorama, Bathurst, Australia. Seeing that the first race is in Melbourne, we decided to make it easy on the teams in regards to logistics. And it is the home of Australian endurance racing, a fitting venue to test out a new car.
Round 18 - Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico. We lost Argentina, but gained Mexico in return. If you are expecting a big change in the circuit, well bad luck.
Round 14 - Marina Bay, Singapore. We needed some more Asian races in the back half of the season, and the now classic night race in Singapore will do it for us. This will be a great race.
Round 9 - Helsinki, Finland. If this is my last season in charge, I intend to leave a mark :D come on, we had a Scottish round a few seasons ago, it's fine.
Team Race - Nurburgring Nordschleife. Seeing that the previous round is at the relatively easy GP circuit, we decided a trip round the old girl was in order. Good Luck!

There we have it, calendar S21 done.

And by the way, i'm hoping to start testing before Christmas, but not the season until after new year. if it is too hard for me to do, I will conduct testing after christmas

Right, in no particular order, these are our new races.

Feature Race Test - Mount Panorama, Bathurst, Australia. Seeing that the first race is in Melbourne, we decided to make it easy on the teams in regards to logistics. And it is the home of Australian endurance racing, a fitting venue to test out a new car.
Round 18 - Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico. We lost Argentina, but gained Mexico in return. If you are expecting a big change in the circuit, well bad luck.
Round 14 - Marina Bay, Singapore. We needed some more Asian races in the back half of the season, and the now classic night race in Singapore will do it for us. This will be a great race.
Round 9 - Helsinki, Finland. If this is my last season in charge, I intend to leave a mark :D come on, we had a Scottish round a few seasons ago, it's fine.
Team Race - Nurburgring Nordschleife. Seeing that the previous round is at the relatively easy GP circuit, we decided a trip round the old girl was in order. Good Luck!

There we have it, calendar S21 done.
No Austria. :thumbsdown:
Is that the Helsinki Thunder circuit? If you're after a permanent circuit, I'd suggest Ahvenisto. :thumbsup:

VRT reveal their car
a43t.png

No changes? :(:cry:

Thanks Jordan for an amazing season with a win and many podiums. Als special thanks to my former teammate Rami Saidy and Eddie Jordan, of course.:)

No problem ;)

--------------------------------------------------

Anyone want to join the Scuderia? :thumbsup:

Every driver which are confirmed this season (Heineken not included, havent heard anything so far) has switched the team after every season. And never driven twice in a team.
Just Me (3times Onlineracing), ben herbert (2 times RedBull), Steven (2 times VRT, just driven one season so far), and my former teammate omer Said are exceptions...

Even Macdonald changed the team every year ^^

Every driver which are confirmed this season (Heineken not included, havent heard anything so far) has switched the team after every season. And never driven twice in a team.
Just Me (3times Onlineracing), ben herbert (2 times RedBull), Steven (2 times VRT, just driven one season so far), and my former teammate omer Said are exceptions...

Even Macdonald changed the team every year ^^
No, Macdonald has confirmed his place, and almost certainly confirmed Chant's place too.

But again, i would love to see different cars in every year, even if they just slightly changed, i also would really like to do that... So.... If you want, too... ask me :p

But again, i would love to see different cars in every year, even if they just slightly changed, i also would really like to do that... So.... If you want, too... ask me :p

And also drivers with contracts (or simply staying in a team for multiple seasons) etc.

Sig stays at Nirvana
After a day of speculation and rumours, S19 champion Manolis Sig confirmed that he will remain at Nirvana. He said: ''They regret saying what they said. They looked at the constructors championship and my consistency at the last championship, so things will stay as they were. I am more than happy that we agreed about such an important aspect of our cooperation''.

Sig stays at Nirvana
After a day of speculation and rumours, S19 champion Manolis Sig confirmed that he will remain at Nirvana. He said: ''They regret saying what they said. They looked at the constructors championship and my consistency at the last championship, so things will stay as they were. I am more than happy that we agreed about such an important aspect of our cooperation''.
have they also talked about your consistency in season 19? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies