RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online Racing Recieve their Constructors Championship Trophy

OR-Ferrari Constructors Win.jpg

Both Ben Utzer and Omer Said managed many Wins between them, thus deserving Winners of the Constructor's Championship

62e11d458e.png

THE FINAL STANDINGS
FORUM RACING SEASON 19
FR 19 Standings.jpg

------------ END OF SEASON STATISTICS ------------

Wins
  1. Wolf - 6
  2. Sigoulakis, Chant - 4
  3. Utzer, Diaconescu - 2
  4. Said, Macdonald - 1
Podiums
  1. Sigoulakis - 12
  2. Diaconescu - 10
  3. Chant, Utzer - 9
  4. Wolf - 8
  5. Said - 5
  6. Macdonald - 4
  7. Keranen - 2
  8. Hackel - 1
Poles (Feature races)
  1. Wolf, Utzer - 2
  2. Sigoulakis, Chant, Said, Macdonald - 1
DNFs
  1. Owen - 20
  2. Broström - 18
  3. Purschke - 17
  4. Utzer - 6
  5. Macdonald - 3
  6. Chant - 2
  7. Hackel - 1
DSQs
  1. Said - 1
So we end this Fantastic Season. Congratulations to Manolis Sigoulakis on Winnging the Drivers Championship, Online Racing and their Drivers Omer Said and Ben Utzer on winning the Constructors Championship, and everyone who took part. Keep Racing! :thumbsup:

Really nice season review. Thanks for the season Rami. Congrats Manolis and all for the nice fighting.

Cya all next season.

By the way, here we are driving. But what about managing? Check out the first ever F1 Manager Game played through a Forum, RD Formula Manager! :thumbsup: (Shameless advertising)

Don't worry, perfect place to advertise :D

I am back. Have to reread extreme bunch of information, not only on this thread...
5th=Disappointing
Team Duel=Won o.O
Constructor-Championship: Won... Was close in the end

It was an interesting Constructor Battle in Brazil but your team came up trumps in the end :sneaky: ;)

Just saw...

If me and Old Wolf would have the same amount of races (if i am a bit positive you could say a pole + second place, would be 21 points). Then we both would have 245 points.

Remembering that i was nearly the same points with Mano before beeing "suspended" and Florin and James quite near... Then it could have been even closer.

Anyway, i hope next season will be more successfull for me (in the championship table ;))

Just saw...

If me and Old Wolf would have the same amount of races (if i am a bit positive you could say a pole + second place, would be 21 points). Then we both would have 245 points.

Remembering that i was nearly the same points with Mano before beeing "suspended" and Florin and James quite near... Then it could have been even closer.

Anyway, i hope next season will be more successfull for me (in the championship table ;))

Your team mate Omer claimed you were 'injured' :D

But anyway, you were quite unlucky this season because you missed a lot of Races ;)

Hopefully in the current season, you can do better and best of luck ;)

Well I have some information
250px-Sky_Sports_F1_HD.svg.png

UPDATE:

Sky Sports: "So Bernie, what do you have to say about this new piece of Information about Utzergate"

Bernie: "... err...No Comment"

Or I don't have information, in that case.

Sorrry, i seem to spam a bit in that thread... But its quite funny to reread the season ^^

Utzergate :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

:thumbsup:

Edit (waaaaait, how could i edit?):

@Rami Saidy Yeah, i was injured, too... A bit. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks