RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo, newcomer Matthew takes 2 points and Garry secures 3 points for not losing the tail of Kris and Brett who is late for the race(will get a penalty for coming late:D:D )takes the last one point....And it seems a lots of drivers had some problems this race. And this made this race the most dramatic race of the season.... :( .......Anyway....Now,..Readyy...9th RACE IS STARTED, Starttt ur enginesss!!!!...and don't forget that Kris will get a +1 pos. bonus at this race, and Kris can announce his championship victory at this race..also this race's winner will get +3 points.....

Paulo passes Niklas at the last straight and takes Niklas's championship title hopes from his hands...Paulo takes his first victory and Niklas cames just right before him second...

woohoo that was a tough challange between championship leaders. Everybody was thinking Garry would take the third place, but an unexpected attack made by Kris changed the things(From his last victory Kris had a +1 bonus for this race)...Kris is third and Garry is fourth. but still Kris is suspiciopus about last race and what will happen there, so he didn't commented about his championship title yet:laugh2:. then after these drivers Dave came and took two points after his races he missed. Also this 2 points is a sign of hope for him for the fourth place of the season...

finish... am I on the points?

Now a very slow pitcrew cost my points. (I need to borrow one from PSB, LOL)

yes u are 6th, you got 1 point. and i don't recommend the PSB's pitcrew, they are a bit buggy you know :D ...
Now 9th RAce is over...tension is growing for both Kris and Garry..Who will be the champion...???...wait for the start of the 10th race , a little clue....it will start when i want it to be started :D,seriously it will start when Kris is not online...no no ...not this one,,....it will start when i wake up next morning, but it will start if i can wake up in time to go to university, or i can't start if i wake up late, that is to say..It will start tomorrow..let's give a short break for warming up and catch our breath, we had tiresome days with consecutive races....

And my vote to the most confusing sentence for 2009 goes to:
it will start when i wake up next morning, but it will start if i can wake up in time to go to university, or i can't start if i wake up late, that is to say..
It will start tomorrow (Close enough)

:D

Finish :( This is unfair im at school all day :( lol

who said this game is fair!...zuhahahaha:sinister::sinister::sinister:

And my vote to the must confusing sentence for 2009 goes to:
Quote:
it will start when i wake up next morning, but it will start if i can wake up in time to go to university, or i can't start if i wake up late, that is to say..
It will start tomorrow (Close enough)

Kris, i'm sure you will hear more confusing sentences from me in the future..:D..Sometimes i don't know what to say and also i don't want delete what i typed, so this kind of sentences is common for me:D

HERE is the Last Race of the Season!!!..Come and say "finish!".This race's winner will get +2 pointS!!!!!!...Let's see Title will go Kris or Garry???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes