Race Department Forum Racing - Database and Statistics

That also means updating all other series, and adding all new guys that came, like me :D
SRSLY I KNOOOOOOOOW THAT :D

You dont have to remember me in EVERY post which has something to do with the DB :D

---

Im just a bit unmotivated cause i lost track about all the series and will have to do like.... 2-3 seasons of each series

SRSLY I KNOOOOOOOOW THAT :D

You dont have to remember me in EVERY post which has something to do with the DB :D

---

Im just a bit unmotivated cause i lost track about all the series and will have to do like.... 2-3 seasons of each series
at the moment, focus on the Forum Racing tab only. don't forget that we have an entire wiki dedicated to the simulated series, so they aren't needed ASAP (contrary to the views of some people no doubt)

I don't even bother about Forum Racing honestly, it's actually the series I least care about in this section.
I would rather like to see at least 1 season of F1

But I do understand that isn't happening yet.. :unsure:

I don't even bother about Forum Racing honestly, it's actually the series I least care about in this section.
I would rather like to see at least 1 season of F1

But I do understand that isn't happening yet.. :unsure:
F1 is already implemented in the program itself?

Or have i unserstood yxou wrng?

@Jimlaad43
I kn ow thatm, i want tot dod any upgrade but im a bait busy amnd right know im a bit drunk so..... (oh gosh, that shame... .D:D)

@Jimlaad43
I kn ow thatm, i want tot dod any upgrade but im a bait busy amnd right know im a bit drunk so..... (oh gosh, that shame... .D:D)
I see, by the grammar in there :D

And yeah you understood me wrong, I meant to say new season of F1 (one that includes me, 1992 :D)

But again I say I don't expect that to happen yet

I see, by the grammar in there :D

And yeah you understood me wrong, I meant to say new season of F1 (one that includes me, 1992 :D)

But again I say I don't expect that to happen yet
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know what ya mean :p

ofc illl still try to keep uo every series but i hae lots of.... seasons left cause i couldnt keeeep up and.... aim a bit klazy and still have a real life and so on.... but still dont touch the fact that I PERSONALLY WANT the database. so ofc ill keep try to update irt cause its my personal inetrst, toooo

Shame to hear that you like forum racing the least Milos, even though it was the first, and the most important forum game, and as far as I am concerned, it is still the blue riband series

Shame to hear that you like forum racing the least Milos, even though it was the first, and the most important forum game, and as far as I am concerned, it is still the blue riband series
Mmmm...

51GjTFfUHoL._SX300_.jpg

99 Calories :sneaky:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back