Race Department Forum Racing - Database and Statistics

DATABASE

This is the exact same version i currently have.
Just drop the RDFR Database folder into your program files folder, then start the.exe in the RDFR Database folder.

Note:

Just the RDFR series was updated!
NOTE: The other series are correct in their older seasons, but their are not up to date and not perfect in the season they were when i stopped updating (like wrong race dates).
I still left them in the db, just if anybodys interested to have a look. But dont complain if there are mistakes in these series :p

The RDFR is completely up to date and completely correct. Just the avatrs are not up to date cause many people nearly change them daily. back then i always chanegd them immediatly, but some day i just left them how they were. After that ive never updated them since they are not THAT important.

https://www.mediafire.com/?iyzibgjn2nijus6

DATABASE

Just drop the RDFR Database folder into your program files folder, then start the.exe in the RDFR Database folder.

Note:

NOTE: The other series are correct in their older seasons, but their are not up to date and not perfect in the season they were when i stopped updating (like wrong race dates).
I still left them in the db, just if anybodys interested to have a look. But dont complain if there are mistakes in these series :p

The RDFR is completely up to date and completely correct. Just the avatrs are not up to date cause many people nearly change them daily. back then i always chanegd them immediatly, but some day i just left them how they were. After that ive never updated them since they are not THAT important.

Can I change language to english (or Serbian :p)?

No. its a german program. To EDIT things and ADD things its not unimportant to know german.
To USE the program just to SEE the statistics, it should be fine and quite simple. If you still got questions or problems, feel free to ask, i will translate/and/or help

No. its a german program. To EDIT things and ADD things its not unimportant to know german.
To USE the program just to SEE the statistics, it should be fine and quite simple. If you still got questions or problems, feel free to ask, i will translate/and/or help
Well it does seem simple, I've seen it and.. you updated GPTCC and GP4 sim too? I can see my name in there (1992 in GP4 sim and S1 of GPTCC)

These are my 2 favourite parts of the database :D
bandicam 2014-11-03 18-36-00-145.jpg bandicam 2014-11-03 18-36-20-819.jpg
RD Sim isn't updated, only the first 3 seasons are included ;)
Ben said himself he only did FR
Note:

• Deleted member 161052

DATABASE

Note:

You can do more seasons of the RD Sim Career Season :)

I must say - this database would be better than the wiki if it was in english too :p Even though it's easy to use even in German :D Nice little tool for all stats

Surely this coding must be hard to do :thumbsup:
--
EDIT. Oh wow I actually don't have an avatar.. though the drawing looks nice :p
EDIT 2: Schn. Rund. is fastest lap??

Surely at the time, you had an Alonso helmet avatar ;)
46322.jpg
in 1993 of GP4 I had this
4632.png
then in 1994 this:
46322 - Copy.jpg
and in 95 I switched to a Forti first in Adelaide, then at Monaco, then the Fort-mander, then the Fort-ee, than the 4 pokemons and the one I have now finally. But I did have Alonso's helmets from '13 and '14 respectively when I first came here.
;)
@Benutzername in case you need an HD version
New Bitmap Image - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
GP4 and the other sim games have the wiki. End of. They all update so quickly, there's no point in doing a database too.

Great job @Benutzername, I can tell it's hard and time consuming to do.

Guys, can we stop being rude about the database and just enjoy it.

I think this database should focus mostly on forum racing, and the non-simulated games, such as wipeout, war of RD, RPS, Formula Manager etc., as those games are not on the wiki, and it would be cool if they had a spot other than the HOF :D
All simulated games have a wiki, so no point in having a duplicate here.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%