RaceDepartment Football Predictor II

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

I predict the final will end in a penalty shoot-out.
Portugal 1-1 France (Portugal will win on penalties)

Don't really know if winning the championship this way is really how I'd like it to happen...:( I mean this EC was one of most boring ones I've watched so far.

Also that moment when Portugal have only won one match in full time, were third in the group and played like genuine horseshit.

fr.png

So, with that this tournament finishes! I enjoyed making this happen, and I hope you enjoyed playing! Big congratulations to Tim for the win and Kedy for making the podium in a photofinish with Jimlaad! The game will be back in around 25 days (7-9 Aug), when Eredivisie starts and we also have the Community Shield. The week after we also have Premier League and Ligue 1 starting, so we should get into a rhythm. 10-12 games, so we should keep it reasonably OK, because I understand the the Euro matches, especially at the group stage were a lot and it was my mistake. Until then, I am happy to hear suggestions. After that, not very much because I hate mid-season changes.

One thing I can say is that we will have different winners each weekend and a big winner at the end of the 2016-17 season, with all the points added up.

To everyone who played, thanks for your participation and enjoy your holidays!
To everyone else, remember that registrations are always open and you are welcome to join!

Bye for now!

Think I'll pass the Eredivisie predictor, that's just impossible. Even more impossible than to have the Faroer win against the Netherlands.

Think I'll pass the Eredivisie predictor, that's just impossible. Even more impossible than to have the Faroer win against the Netherlands.
Don't think you can pass it, you will lose points. If you want to pass it though, no problem, do it, my pleasure :p

But with 10 leagues Eredivisie won't have that many matches. From what you are telling me, good thing is that I don't really watch Dutch football, so my random predictions will be better that if I think about those :p

Don't think you can pass it, you will lose points. If you want to pass it though, no problem, do it, my pleasure :p

But with 10 leagues Eredivisie won't have that many matches. From what you are telling me, good thing is that I don't really watch Dutch football, so my random predictions will be better that if I think about those :p
Hehe inbe4 no18 wins against no1..........

One of the most undeserving champions in history. Portugal I mean.
What annoys me even more is that Eder made the important goal just after Koscielny got the yellow card for a hand play from Eder. he could have shown great sportsmanship there, instead he knew he was insanely lucky and thanked god for it which looked just.... Don't want to insult him but yeah, i did yesterday while watching. Just after that he is the hero and after that he had so many overaggressive and unhealthy tackles it was a pain to see Portugal winning because of that man.

What annoys me even more is that Eder made the important goal just after Koscielny got the yellow card for a hand play from Eder. he could have shown great sportsmanship there, instead he knew he was insanely lucky and thanked god for it which looked just.... Don't want to insult him but yeah, i did yesterday while watching. Just after that he is the hero and after that he had so many overaggressive and unhealthy tackles it was a pain to see Portugal winning because of that man.
Ηe is a polite man though, respects his rivals :p

CnCmS8vWYAE3Rcb.jpg

Many thanks for the game, Manolis! :)
Congrats to Tim for the predictions. But winning the predictions of this Euro Cup actually signifies that you don't know football much. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes