Racedepartment Football Manager Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depuy-Paitsio
despite at home, Depuy actually lost this game. After my mistake of writing 1-1 in the first half when I mentioned only one goal.., the 2nd half did actually end 1-1, which led Paitsio to a 2-1 victory.
Jensen 49........Ayew 59
1-2 (0-1)
@TTupsi it is the first league game and this above is who you are up against

Why don't I have alerts about this ? :p

okay so 2nd half first 4 games
all the games were quite exciting, seems like tired players allow more goals.
Kia-Yaren
Yaren led the 1st half, and Yaren led the 2nd half too. Dominant plays, and a good substitution in minute 60 when Beckerman replaced Adam.
Sigurdsson 49 Martinez 74
1-4 (1-2)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :p

Last edited by a moderator:
oi oi, happenings

KR-Sloths
Benzema scored in minute 63 but the suprisingly well fit KR squad scored right back in minute 74.
2-1 (1-0)

Willi-Asia
disaster for Asia! They lose away to Willi, after Fabregas (68) and Benteke (85) just shot past the extremely tired players. To make matters worse, Asia has 3 injuries in one game, 2 of them due to player tiredness (Honda, Ho), and one (Jedinak) due to a poor tackle by Barry, who got a yellow card for it. Hell if there was one more simulation, Messi would've been down also!
3-0 (1-0)

FCYL-Cedars
Now for the by far most exciting game. Fernandes started off as an absolute magician, scoring two goals (50,58), Tevez added one to that also (63). But Cedars scored two amazing back to back goals, Candrevs in min 72 and Neymar in min 73. But to finish off the game was Tevez, in minute 75.
5-3 (1-1)

NFC-Forest
Walcott scored one goal (51), NFC didn't seem to stand a chance against the pacy squad of Forest.
0-2 (0-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play