1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RaceDepartment F1 2011 Time Trial Competition imminent?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Roman5, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Hi people! Got my hard copy pre-order all paid up with shopto.net and just waiting the next couple of weeks for the postman to arrive with it. :) Amazing, it was £23.86 when I ordered it 3 weeks back, and today they emailed me that it's now down to £19.85. Didn't bother with Steam this time because it takes hours re-downloading it all whenever you need to reinstall.

So anyway, will James be running a TT like we did for F1 2010? That would be great. I will be looking forward to DRS'ing Goldenbortz and Viktor 'Grisfiske' Andersson :tongue:

2. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

I cannot confirm or deny these rumours at this stage in time.

3. if he doesn't i wouldn't mind helping out or doing it? :)

either way it's good to get the community involved in F1 even more, just like the league#s we run here.

4. I loved the TT competition when I first started racing the game, would be great to do it again. Personally I like the idea of doing the same tracks as in real F1 week by week, until the season ends.

5. That does sound good actually. I have never played the TT with F1 2010 I gusess I found out about this site a littele late. However if there is a TT event for F1 2011, count me in!!!

6. I'M new to racing online but have been karting since i was a kid and would love to try it online