RaceDepartment Awards 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't, so dunno... lol. We did at Bridgehampton...

Looking at the list, the only scratch built track is fictional (though, I know little about Hilltop), that can't be right.

RACE GAME OF THE YEAR

bestracegame.png

Vote for your favorite Racing Game of the year 2010 :)

LMAO, that really cracks me up. I'm not new to this simming world. Just incase though:
A1 ring... F1 2k2/c. Next two, built for GPL.. a while ago now. Elk, built for F12k2/c by RSDG. Oulton.. TRD, various guises from various generations of Codies games. RSP, built for NR2k3... a while ago too. RA '70 built for GPL.. a while ago. Vallelunga, from what I remember... Zero G, converted from TRD.

They've been converted recently.. ish for GTL. Some were scratch built, not in their present guise though.

F12010 - Realistic Tyres v3.1 by RDDev - 8,124 downloads
F12010 - ArtGEAR v3.3 by RDDev - 4,130 downloads
F12010 - Realistic Cameras by RDDev 1.3 - 3826 downloads
F12010 - Enhanced Audio v0.5 by Denirahon - 1,606 downloads

I supplemented the list. ;)

But now I can clearly say why they didn't include it: If they had, then there would ONLY be RDDev-mods in the list. I totally understand why that isn't a pleasant option. :wink:

Plus M4MKey is already nominated through the TrueLight-mod. But well...could've just told me that, couldn't they. ^^

While TrueLight doesn't have as much downloads as the Realistic Camers mod it's definitely the more prestigeous one, I give 'em that, and by nominating it they nominated several RDDevs, not only one. So yes, I see the advantages.

Still...*grumpy grumpy grumpy* :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Bit grumpy aren't we? Ah well, there's always one....

Yeah, you got me there, I confess. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play