RaceDepartment Awards 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 2010 is an example of why a game needs to be tested before release... I hope that, for the love of God the next F1 game doesnt have so many bugs and they dont start to think they can do a half ass job and still sell alot of copies.

Its impossible to actually pick out who the best driver in the world is....One would have to assume its an F1 driver since its so hard to get a spot in Formula 1, and stay in the sport for a sustained period.

But one also has to consider that there are alot of drivers in other series that are very good who are either not interested in single seater racing, and also do not have good equipment. Juan Pablo Montoya has been able to cross over to Nascar after doing very well in Champ Car, F1, and sports cars. If you were to take an all round best driver it would have to be somebody like that I think.

People underestimate how hard Nascar is. Its really brutal me thinks....Although I believe Sprint Cup needs to run more road courses. They should do Road America and Montreal. That'd be fun to watch.

For info,a blancpain's mod fan have sent me a champ file for the mod based on the real one of course.
It s gonna be beta tested with the improved AI(reworked by our dear gunthar ;-) )
So a 1.4 version should come in january giving some more pleasure the the offline racers

Merry christmas and happy new year to all racers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play