RaceDepartment 24/7 Hotlap Competition!

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
247.jpg

Before you take a look at the password, please be 100% sure you read the few rules below:
  • YOU MUST USE YOUR REAL NAME!
    • Create a new profile in the game if needed.
    • Write your name as you learned at school: First name with one capital letter followed by your last name with one captital letter. Like the green example
      • Good: Yoeri Gijsen
      • Wrong: YOERI GIJSEN
      • Wrong: yoeri gijsen
      • Wrong: YOERIGIJSEN
      • Wrong: Gijsen Yoeri
      • Wrong: Yoeri.Gijsen
      • Wrong: Yoeri GIJSEN
    • People who keep logging in in with nicknames on the STATS server risk a ban from the Racing Club
  • Don't spread the password outside the racing club
  • Don't ask in a thread why your time is not appearing. It will update every 24 hours.
  • All times will appear on the brand new hotlaps site
  • The hotlaps servers are available in the RACE 07 / GTR Evo / STCC lobby and called RACEDEPARTMENT STATS
  • Password for the server: click here
  • Can't see the password? Then you need to become a Racing Club member first: click here

problem with mid ohio

sorry if i open a thread for this but i don't know where to post,i can't join the stat server running mid-ohio every time my game crash with a minidump, i've tryed the monza stat server and no problem it's only with mid-ohio so maybe the problem don't come from me:)

Yes at the moment you at least need to have GTR evolution or STCC to enter. All the cars without STCC are in the GTR evolution server. STCC and Camaro's in the other.

Also when you have difficulties finding a RD server: use the filter to look for RACEDEP and it will sort them out

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 31 39.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 41 52.6%