66.5 KB · Views: 311
  • GTR Evolution 03.jpg
    GTR Evolution 03.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 321
  • GTR Evolution 04.jpg
    GTR Evolution 04.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 373
Toledo cupra event

Some day soon it would be fun to do an all cupra event, finding the time is i supose is a challenge with FD, and WTCC all happening - but i love the Cupras and it would be loads of fun.

Attachments

• cupras.jpg
    cupras.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 264
A short excerpt of some onboard footage featuring the above Toledos :)

It had to be a clip with my good friend and teammate Anthony going off, of course, ohohoho. Ahem.

pressure-still.jpg

Blip.tv LQ Stream - HQ Download

William: Changing wheels is possible but it's a bit of an ugly process which, if made public, would cause a great deal of mismatch headaches I'm sure. Hopefully Simbin can address it in the future by defining the textures as skinnable (although doing wheel textures is quite a pain in itself)

I do not have so much experience in Race07, but I tried to do my first Race07 video. It's just a short one - all scenes are out of a fun event, where I had a great fight with Dennis May (he is also a known german Live for Speed Driver).

I think the whole video is quite ok, but i forgot to hide the mouse in some scenes at the beginning ;) I will learn out of my mistakes and want to have some more comments about the video!

One thing I want to know is: Is it possible, that my mirrors in onboard cam are not black? Can't find the shortcut or a button to do that. :sign0167:

YouTube - Race07 - D'n'D

Cheers
Danny

One thing I want to know is: Is it possible, that my mirrors in onboard cam are not black? Can't find the shortcut or a button to do that. :sign0167:

you need to have mirrors set to real for that. I am not sure, if you raced with other setting and you change it after for the replay, if it will show correctly or not. can be that you ned to have the race itself done with real mirrors, then it works for sure.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back