1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skins Race series number plates 1.8

psd files of different race/category number plates.

1. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

Ryan_Lee submitted a new resource:

Race series number plates - psd files of different race/category number plates.

Read more about this resource...

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. VLN maybe? :)

3. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

Once i have access to the 2016 VLN Plates i'll do them for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  4. thats very much, i currently have the DTM 2014/2015 templates, VLN 2015, Super GT 2015 and WEC templates. Ill send them over, these things are just so useful.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

Seriously saves so much time! I'll add them to the pack and give you a mention (if you made them) ;)

6. tbh i dont know which ones ive made and which ones others have made. :p

Gonna have to do some research to find out, serves me right for throwing all the templates in one folder.

7. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

haha well i would just throw them all in, but i don't want it to look like i'm taking credit for other peoples work.

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

9. Huge help, thanks a lot. By the way what is the name of the Blancpain number font, I need to add it to photoshop to edit the number

10. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

It's called "GRAYSTROKE"

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  11. Awesome cheers for that

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bernd Graf

Bernd Graf
    Premium Member

Excellent community resource!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

15. In the download file are the N24 and Bathurst 12hr templates missing. According to the Version History the file was last updated Jan 31, 2016. Please upload newest version of the file with an ascending fileversion, like v 1.2 or v2..v3..etc.
    Thnaks in advance!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

17. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

Not sure what happened there, i downloaded it and you were right, those two were missing. I checked the original source file and they were there, i just uploaded the same file and it worked so i have no idea what happened. Sorry bud, she is all fixed now though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Attached Files:

19. Ryan_Lee

Ryan_Lee
    Premium Member

Yeah I think this goes for anyone. If you can get me a good image of the number plates, I'll do it. Especially new ones from this year. Finding images can be the hardest part.

20. The one I posted is actually from the race today and I will find the GT and GTA later today...:)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1