RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

Nice to see some Race Pro support. I have to be honest and say I agree with Bram and Danny Asbury though. Race Pro for me is down to hot lapping - I asked cronnie on RaceRoom about a lot lapping competition as online racing is non existent, especially when one is in the +9.5 hours GMT time zone. I have little to no chance of being online at the same time as many here.

Last time I looked a week ago, I saw just one race lobby, with two French racers which soon disappeared. Cleary there are races still being run, just on rare occasions

If something can be organised, I'll be interested though :cool:

Cheers.

Nice to see some Race Pro support. I have to be honest and say I agree with Bram and Danny Asbury though. Race Pro for me is down to hot lapping - I asked cronnie on RaceRoom about a lot lapping competition as online racing is non existent, especially when one is in the +9.5 hours GMT time zone. I have little to no chance of being online at the same time as many here.

Last time I looked a week ago, I saw just one race lobby, with two French racers which soon disappeared. Cleary there are races still being run, just on rare occasions

If something can be organised, I'll be interested though :cool:

Cheers.

Hi TJP

just sent you a friend request mate. I'm gathering a lot of friends who like to play race pro now. over the last three days i have 6 new friends all through either these forums or through random on-line races. keep the faith and i'm sure we'll get some good races done soon. cronnie @ UKOG has been more that pro-active in helping me.
i think i we go back to the original post of, can race pro's on line community be revived? then the answer is a resounding yes! all posters on this thread want to race on-line, love race pro for it's awesome game play and want the challenge of racing against others in clean good natured races. it's baby steps atm but i'm sure we will accomplish this mini revival.

thanks for your contribution,

MONEY III

sod it i'm firing up race pro now before i have go to work. should get in a race or two (a.i)

Hi Wessel,

good to hear from you. is gt supaslax you xblive tag? i'll add you later tonight has a friend. building up a little league of nations here from all corners of the globe. brits,germans,dutch,aussies,americans i can't wait to get some races going. i'll probably be on race pro all day saturday 18th hopefully we can all get a few races going. might be a few timezone issues but i'm sure we'll work it out.

thanks,

MONKEY III

hi all,

i'm looking to organise some races on sat 18th on race pro. i have sent several friend requests out this morning and i'll be on live playing race pro all day sat18th. If you are passing through and fancy a race or 6 post on here our xblive name and i'll add you. so thats the day so be there or be.....mmmmm......somewhere else ::)

thanks to everyone,

MONKEY III

Dam you Monkey man :) Reading all your posts got me thinking of Race Pro, so I had to stick it back in the xbox and get playing again. lol.

I used to race with a few people off here. All though I really wouldn't say I raced with them, More like watched them disapear into the distance and was then left all alone. But hey I am up for finishing last again. Someone has to do it and At least I can say am Champion at doing something. Not sure am free on Saturday night yet, But if I am I will race.

Xbox tag is Steven85Samp46 (Both Letter S in capitals)

Dam you Monkey man :) Reading all your posts got me thinking of Race Pro, so I had to stick it back in the xbox and get playing again. lol.

I used to race with a few people off here. All though I really wouldn't say I raced with them, More like watched them disapear into the distance and was then left all alone. But hey I am up for finishing last again. Someone has to do it and At least I can say am Champion at doing something. Not sure am free on Saturday night yet, But if I am I will race.

nice one steve,

i'll be adding you soon mate, probably saturday morning tbh because i wont be on tonight and tomorrows the works xmas do. i'll be on all day saturday hopefully not nursing to much of a hangover.:tongue: look forward to some good races mate, i'm not the fastest myself so i think i'll be a back marker as well.

request sent.

Hi all, defo up for online races!!! I've never stopped playing Race Pro and I've noticed a few more people coming back to it over the last few months :) It'll never appeal to the masses but those who appreciate the real world physics and close racing that can be had with it will keep playing! I'll be on sometime Saturday so will see you on the track;)
GT: Spuggee
Another (Fast) friend of mine GT: Bob Johnstone77. he's not on this forum but add him as he plays regularly as well.

just want to say cheers to all for the races today. nice one spuggee and bob johnstone77 for giving me some good tips and spuggee for hosting and encouraging me to go professional. very enjoyable. 12 in the room at one time and regular players coming and going. think the f12010 bubble might of burst.

thanks also to
purista
II COUPS II 62
duce3103
Diguejejeboy
specialPETER83
babangida75
DOCTOR DUCK 160
irmaracing
ALLiageDylan

some crazy races there but awesome non the less! i will defo be back on tonight around 10ish. hopefully with cronnie and the UKOG lads.

Cheers

MONKEY III

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%