RACE Pro (Xbox 360)

• Hector Goded

Good question...

Last thing I heard was talking about late January...

RD Official RACE Pro League

Yo,

I am posting here to see if there is interest amoung RD members to start a league for RACE Pro in 2009.

If you are interested, and you own an Xbox360 please reply and lets see what comes out

:)

I will definetly buy the game, but unfortunetly i wont be able to race online because my internet connection is to slow(2 mb/s dongle). and nor i found a XBOX leauge that interesting because of the fact you only can race 8 people at the time.

i would be but atm i dont have money to order the game, was going to pre-order at christmas but other things came first unfortunately.

yes only 12 people online Pedro

I have a x360 and I will buy the game out of interest. But I doubt it will pleasure me to run a league.
For me the consoles (both x360 and ps3) serve as no-nonsense out-of-the-box gaming.
Switch it on, start game and have fun.

If I have to create setups and do some decent training its becoming too much serious. That's reserved for my PC games, not console.

But, maybe the game is surprisingly good. Its the first title on the consoles for SimBin. I will be open minded in this, but at this moment the need for a league is not here.

• Roy Stevens

I would be interested in a league ...Be nice if the G25 works with it tho.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 440 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 273 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 292 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 129 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.3%
Back