Race Element

Misc Race Element 1.0.6.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
What did I just do? Add support for multiple simulators? Yes.. it's in progress :)
1706541437372.png

1706541442725.png

RiddleTime updated Race Element with a new update entry:

Code:
- Decrease shutdown time of app.
- HUD Tab:
  - Added buttons to reset the position or the configuration for a HUD.
  - Added tooltips when hovering a hud in the list, it shows the description of the HUD.
- Internal changes for Multi-Sim support, added option to select iRacing.

Code:
- Internal changes for future multi-sim support.
- Twitch Chat HUD: fixed a few commands related to lap times.
- New HUD: Average Laptime HUD by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Code:
- Add Sector Data HUD: Shows you the Min and Max velocity after each sector.
- Add Twitch Chat Bot: Removed it from the chat HUD itself, this way you can only enable the bot without using the twitch chat HUD. There is still an option to display the bot commands in the chat hud itself. You can use the same credentials as you have used in the twitch chat hud.
- Fix Mouse Position HUD disposal at shutdown of app when movement mode was still active.
- Fix DualSenseX Free, now places...

This became my favorite tool for overlays, thank you so much!
One suggestion: I would love to have a small/neat leaderboard overlay with the guy in front of me and the one behind me and their respective gaps.

This became my favorite tool for overlays, thank you so much!
One suggestion: I would love to have a small/neat leaderboard overlay with the guy in front of me and the one behind me and their respective gaps.
A HUD for this purpose is on my list, yet I don't have a mechanism to calculate the gaps(time based) between drivers. Unfortunately ACC doesn't provide this information to 3rd party developers.
I am currently mostly working on getting the app ready for multi-sim support, that includes a mechanism to calculate gaps(time) between drivers.

An Opponent HUD is planned, but don't expect it soon.

was wondering if it was possible to load _0.dds files too because when i go in the game after loading all the _1.dds, when someone joins my series practice server i still lag when someone joins because it loads the _0.dds. thanks in advance. if you already answered can you please point out what i am doing wrong.

Code:
- Setup Importer now detects Discord download links again, drag it straight from the discord download button on-top of the app, discord changed the way they build up the URLs.
- Twitch Chat HUD: Increased max width from 500 to 800.
- Twitch Chat Bot: Added +pos command, it provides information regarding the car in the requested race position. Use it like +pos 1 and you will gain information about the car in P1!

View attachment 733602

was wondering if it was possible to load _0.dds files too because when i go in the game after loading all the _1.dds, when someone joins my series practice server i still lag when someone joins because it loads the _0.dds. thanks in advance. if you already answered can you please point out what i am doing wrong.
I'll have a look to allow users to configure the dds files that are generated.

Code:
- Twitch Chat Bot:
  - Corrected last name during driver swap races for +pos command.
- Added Refuel Info HUD by FG - Shows session progress bar, pit stop window and stint timer if available to help with the refuel strategy. With option to only show the progress bar or to display additional information.
- Added Low Fuel Motorsport HUD by Andrei Jianu - Shows drivers license and the upcoming race.

Just to let you guys know:
My defender going crazy after downloading.
but this seems to be a false positive result ofc.

1710068582263.png

Ive run a detailed check on virustotal. nothing found here

Happy Racing!

Just to let you guys know:
My defender going crazy after downloading.
but this seems to be a false positive result ofc.

View attachment 737259

Ive run a detailed check on virustotal. nothing found here

Happy Racing!
The app is digitally signed by the SignPath foundation, unfortunately if windows defender is not enjoying the .zip you can always find the digitally signed app on github (not packed in a .zip archive).

You can find the download link to directly download the .exe at the race element website: https://race.elementfuture.com/2023/01/12/get-started.html

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea