Race Department's Ultimate F1 Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is

renault-r26.jpg

not here?? ;)

@Davin.Rizuki Have you been able to keep up with the flow of cars? If people stopped posting photos, it would be much easier to work out.

5 cars per person. Name the team and the year.

renault-r26.jpg

Renault 2006
arrows_A22_manu-01_05.jpg

Arrows 2001
jordan2001.jpg

Jordan 2001
Webber_usgp_2004.jpg

Jaguar 2004
Hakkinen.jpg

McLaren 2000

(The previous Renualt Car was just explaining why it isn't there ;) so count this)

Whoops. my fault :D

Everybody is doing mistakes...

And Rami: Dont behave like a child
I don't understand how you can say that acusation

You only disagree with my choice of car (Alonso) and then you claim you are right to lol. This means out of more than 50 years of F1, you only dislike the 2006 Renault, or is it because I posted?

I don't understand how you can say that acusation

You only disagree with my choice of car (Alonso) and then you claim you are right to lol. This means out of more than 50 years of F1, you only dislike the 2006 Renault, or is it because I posted?
I already explained it to you via Steam.

I dont like the chassis of the car and i dont like the livery.
Its not ugly, but not good looking aswell. In my opinion.

Its not in the Top 64 for me, thats why i disagreed with your opinion, which claims that it should be posted. (sorry for the choice of the words, i dont know the exact words to write it).

So why i am not allowed to have my opinion (disagree)? You hare having your opinion which is that the car is good looking. I basically just said that i dont like it. Where is the problem?

And no, im not only disagreeing your posts. But i dotn see a reason to disagree to a post of another user atm. And i also dont see the problem why you ae always furious and texting to me if i disagree a post of you? Its always a discussion with you which is senseless and annoying. Damn it.

I already explained it to you via Steam.

I dont like the chassis of the car and i dont like the livery.
Its not ugly, but not good looking aswell. In my opinion.

Its not in the Top 64 for me, thats why i disagreed with your opinion, which claims that it should be posted. (sorry for the choice of the words, i dont know the exact words to write it).

So why i am not allowed to have my opinion (disagree)? You hare having your opinion which is that the car is good looking. I basically just said that i dont like it. Where is the problem?

And no, im not only disagreeing your posts. But i dotn see a reason to disagree to a post of another user atm. And i also dont see the problem why you ae always furious and texting to me if i disagree a post of you? Its always a discussion with you which is senseless and annoying. Damn it.
Why do you not see a reason to disagree with another user. This is what I mean by bias, and you deny! Plus let's keep the thread clean.

Why do you not see a reason to disagree with another user. This is what I mean by bias, and you deny! Plus let's keep the thread clean.
Because i like the other cars? Ir a few of them? I havent disagreed with your 5 car post. becuase in it are some nice cars.

Damn. Dont wanna talk about it anymore, it makes me aggressive. So senseless.

---

back to topic. please.

What about Caterham's 2014 car? I think we should not include it tough, as it would be very unfair with her direct victory over the others. :inlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back