GT5 Race Department VS GT Planet

I would like to get 20 drivers on grid and try to have equal amounts of RD/GTP drivers. Gotta choose which site you want to drive for. I will post date soon, just not sure on date.My work scheduale is kind heavy for this month( i work at a hotel).

I would like to get 20 drivers on grid...

GT5 supports a maximum of 16 players in a lobby at once. The recommended number for good performance for all players is apparently 10.

I'm afraid I'm not particularly interested in this idea. I've been involved in inter-forum type things before, and one thing that has been abundantly clear every time is the differing standards and expectations in each community. I'd rather stick to racing people that are playing by the same rules as me, and that we are all familiar with.

GT5 supports a maximum of 16 players in a lobby at once. The recommended number for good performance for all players is apparently 10.

I'm afraid I'm not particularly interested in this idea. I've been involved in inter-forum type things before, and one thing that has been abundantly clear every time is the differing standards and expectations in each community. I'd rather stick to racing people that are playing by the same rules as me, and that we are all familiar with.
Oh yeh forgot about the sixteen only on grid. doesn't GT Planet drivers follow the same rules as we do? i might be able to set race up in way that its just five of my closest friends that are GTP members will enter race.My friends will agree and follow our rule and regulations.

doesn't GT Planet drivers follow the same rules as we do?

No idea. That was partially my point.

i might be able to set race up in way that its just five of my closest friends that are GTP members will enter race.My friends will agree and follow our rule and regulations.

If it's just your mates, then why not get them to come and register at RD instead? Much easier to organise... we already have events established. Then they can boost the numbers we have here twice per week rather than just a one off, particularly if they're from the US.

No idea. That was partially my point.

If it's just your mates, then why not get them to come and register at RD instead? Much easier to organise... we already have events established. Then they can boost the numbers we have here twice per week rather than just a one off, particularly if they're from the US.
Damn good idea Ross. Sometimes i just dont think. I'm sure my friends would be into that i'll run it by them this weekend

The GT planet races are quite strictly sanctioned, though less organised than RD. You will find plenty of kamakazhe crasher idiots there as it is a massive site with a massive ammount of members, but there are good/clean drivers there too, some extremely skilled.

Well we need some races that don't start at 11pm EST though!

Lets get some 8pm EST races going on Tuesdays. I'll definitely be in for those! 11pm is my bedtime. ;)
That would be 5pm pacific for my friends and i . Unfortunately we are at work at those time but will do our best to accomodate times. Not too sure when this is going to happen for one just had a newborn and my friends need to sign up as members.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back