Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
You save your images and find a good folder for them. Then you click "Upload a file" and find that file, and attach it. If you're uploading your photos somewhere else and then just pasting the link in, we just see that you've replied.
i think you didn't read the 2nd reason.:p Why should we had taken rid of email notifcations, when i need to notify everyone this way? It's not that i don't want to help, it's just that i don't want to make it easier

WOLF RETURNS WITH A BANG
results kyalami.png
they say a fox never loses it's tricks,now that saying applies to wolfs. Old Wolf returned to forum racing, and he did it in style by taking victory in the south african GP. While being under constant thread from Jimmy Laad and Tobi Kederer, Wolf didn't make a mistake and scored Honk's first victory of the season, with Omer Said finishing in 5th, the party was complete. The Haasn't drivers proved once again that their is a fierce battle going on between the two, as Jordan Bradford and Jason Lutz finished once again closely behind eachother. Tim Engberink dissappointed in the ferrari finishing 10th. Mclaren and Genii were fighting eachother at the back, well one genii, as arvai mate didn't race again, and therefore wasn' classified.

Now this is done, the real work begins: updating the championships so we're back at schedule, flying spaghettimonster give me strength...

Championships have been updated (boy that went quicker than expected). Seems like school is useful for something, if i simply use my brain i can do those excel formulas better than i thought.

Also @Dovi design i would strongly advice to look for another teammate, because arvai being afk is bad for your team and for the series as a whole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes