Race Department Forum Racing - Season 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
FERRARI STRIKE IN THE EMIRATES
314fc4k.png
with Tobi Kederer leading home Tim Engberink, Ferrari took a 1-2 at the Dubai Autodrome, the blistering pace of the pransing horses was just so good, no one stood a chance. Jimmy Laad did a good job finishing 3rd, with his teammate Jack Laskey finishing in 5th, Pegasus Annis Racing closed out the weekend with another strong result. Omar said scored some decent points, and Jordan Bradford and Jason Lutz were once again in a close battle with eachother, only to be splits by Ben Utzer in the late stage of the race.

i wanted to get these out quick. i hope to have the championship standings updated as well by tonight, but with the last bit of packing i've to do, i'm not sure if i'll be able to get them out on time

no :p (1st: because idk how to, and 2nd: if you want to perform, you should check every post, and not see an easy announcement like "attached a file", that's why we got rid of e-mail notifications as well)
You save your images and find a good folder for them. Then you click "Upload a file" and find that file, and attach it. If you're uploading your photos somewhere else and then just pasting the link in, we just see that you've replied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%