Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things:
1) I might be even later with results than usual, this week I'm full with school work so don't expect them until the weekend.
2) In the meantime, it appears Manolis is no longer available for moderating season 28 and I won't be continuing so those interested to actually run a season, give me a shout (PM).

KEDERER RETURNS, BUT BENETTON POP THE CHAMPAGNE
upload_2016-12-17_13-28-44.png
Yes you heard it right, Benetton has won the constructors championship, as a result of Tim.E's 4th place finish, making the final round and my personal home race practically useless :( Dovizioso was hoping to take a first victory for himself and OR this season, but with the "two greats" returning it was always going to be one of them, leaving the Italian furious. Another driver who had a great day was Jednak, finally!! breaking into the top 10 with his 6th place finish. Same can be said about Said (no pun intended), but to be fair to him, he only finished 3 races this season, because he kept running out of fuel.

@Tim.E Your return to Benetton granted them 53 points, which was cruical to winning the championship. Are you pleased with the final outcome?
@Jimlaad43 @Dovi design What are your thoughts on these "retirements"?
@Omer Said You had some troubles adding the extra litres for the "Long" tracks of the championship, and the extra 1l at the "Short" tracks of the championship, but now that you got the fuel sorted, can you beat BRT..umm..I mean.. Tobi?

Standings have been updated!

Also, moderator spot still open for next season, so far I recieved a grand total of 0 messages, so chances are you will get the job if you apply!

@Millsy24 I'll let you answer this one for me. ;)
laziest team mate ever, doesn't show up for half the races, then doesn't do interviews :rolleyes:

@Tim.E Your return to Benetton granted them 53 points, which was crucial to winning the championship. Are you pleased with the final outcome?

Very pleased with the final outcome, to have both championships sown up before the final race in Serbia is great. :)

That's why you put your 'home race' at a point where it makes a difference
Indeed, but it's easy to say now. It was meant to have a special meaning as the championship decider between Tobi and Tim, but who knew they were going to leave mid-season. Then the battle was shaping up between Benetton and Virgin, until Tim came back and won the championship for Benetton. Which is a shame, I was looking forward to the unfolding battle between a one-man Benetton and in-form Virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Prizes

• Trophies