Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's allowed, you're just braking the agreement you had with me. And considering the circumstances in the previous race you entered, I'm disappointed at the lack of respect here. Just know that I'll really do what I said yesterday.

Yeah, spirit of the game is what I have issues with. It's not fair on the rest of us if someone is deliberately going to pop up and ruin other people's races. I asked Tobi to do one or the other last season, because it isn't right for someone to see they're 5th or something and not bother finishing. Either retire, or race full time. Entering a few races simply to interfere with the Championship is like Mercedes entering a 3rd car to lock out the podium, it's just not right. You and Tobi left mutually, and I haven't seen Tobi finishing a race since the announcement...

I completely agree Jimlaad, that was my intention.
Going back to the posts on September 21st, my intention of getting Tim our for the season was poorly put into words, as I expected Tim would change his mind (to noone's suprise really), and I wanted to avoid.. well, this.
Except, when he told me he was going to finish, and after we looked back on the posts, it appeared that it can be also taken as not return him in that one race (rally Sweden), rather than the rest of this season.
I quote (page 32)
Tim said he wants to get out and agreed that I won't be adding him back in
upload_2016-9-21_17-43-36-png.153138
Therefore, I was powerless against his will to return, considering even by his promise, he still opened up a possibility of rejoining for a race or two
I quote (page 29)
I might still do a race or two, don't count me entirely out just yet. All that was said was in the heat of the moment which always isn't that representative. Who knows. :sneaky:
Obviously, in the mental breakdowns after the Swedish rallies, he said he was going to quit for good, after the following post, and I quote (page 32)
Guess your words can't be trusted anymore
Tim, wanting to retain a good connection with Tobi, reacted and immidiately said he was retiring for good. I tried this same method, but it appears our connection is not as important to him as the one between him and Tobi. So I failed.. and he finished.

From a legal standpoint, I'm powerless. Disqualifying Tim would be treated as bias, and I don't want that. But, I have to agree with the lot, it's just not right. As it stands, Tim will be classified as a race finisher, unless he decides to manually pull out, like in Sweden.

Enough ranting though, the race is still going on and some guys are yet to finish.

FERRARI'S BACK
dsc_0265.jpg

upload_2016-11-17_18-51-33.png
we hope, at least. Since, domination continues as Benetton and DS Virigin fight it out for the constructors' title. Harvey has one hand on the championship, and can indeed win it at Le Mans (how cool would that be?!). Meanwhile, there was another debacle with Engberink, allowing the Ferrari of Black (or Richards, whatever floats your boat) to climb on the podium for the first time this season.

@Millsy24 How cool would it be to win the championship in Le Mans?
@airutonpurosuto8912 Can we expect to see more red on the podium in these last 4 races?
@rubaru Harvey seems to have taken off while your form has dropped. Will you fight while the title is sttill mathematically possible?

upload_2016-11-17_19-55-6.png

PS: Before Tim pulled out, I got a bit creative with the podium.. :p
dsc_0265 - Copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 215 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 34 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 36 14.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 65 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 82 33.6%