Race Department Forum Racing Season 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like the idea, wasn't it Steven who came up with that btw last season?
Manolis, as he wanted a Greek round.

Surprisingly, we've smashed through the main Finnish circuits in the last few seasons, so the Rally was really the only option.
@Milos We're in with Williams, use the Mecachrome one you made! Make me #1 driver:p
No chance, Milos was higher in the championship :p
Sadly your car number will relate to the number of teams that sign up, as I do them like the old 1996-2013 numbering system.

No chance, Milos was higher in the championship :p
02-Mark-Webber.jpg

Oh noes, a Turkish GP again. More reason to disappoint and make my people sad. Anyway, i will enjoy breaking their hearts then! :devilish::sneaky:

I am currently negotiating with top teams, i hope i will not cause much fighting between them, but i have to pick one.

If you don't win those looks-very-interesting rally races with your Finnish background, you will bring great shame to you. Please keep that in mind while participating this season.
ah, you're right, bugger. But what if I'm outshone by my more-finn-than-me-finn-teammate-Tapio during the rallys? :roflmao:

You will be classified behind everyone who finished the first stage, regardless of if they finish stage 2.

It goes: Both Stages, 1st stage only, 2nd stage only.
So winning 2nd stage still could see me ending up behind last of 1st and 2nd. Wouldn't it make more sense to have the posts be "finish 1st stage" and "finish 2nd stage", the former having to be posted before the latter?

Superally regulations. If you don't finish the first stage you get an enormous penalty. I do it this way because it is a lot harder to finish stage 1 as the time is so limited.

• Deleted member 161052

Won't participate this season :(
(if any disagreements let me explain why)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back