Race Department Forum Racing Season 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toyota signs Wolf
toyota-2009-png.80680

After many years of rumours about entering the competition Panasonic Toyota F1 Racing Team is finally here. What is more they signed the Greek Driver Old Wolf after a bad season with BMW. We will see what they can do.

Last edited:
I still have Ferrari if I needed to. Or our FFG S2 engine supplier, which is Playlife.
I just thought Subaru would be nice for one season.

and, I did get permission about it. :p I even have permission to use the full name and livery if I want to. I asked Tom.

edit: If you still think I'm un-creative enough, I don't think anyone ever based their livery on a real-life city, and definetly not custom tyres. :roflmao: (@Benutzername is this true?)
Nope, hasnt been done yet.

But.... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... Dunno....

I still have Ferrari if I needed to. Or our FFG S2 engine supplier, which is Playlife.
I just thought Subaru would be nice for one season.

and, I did get permission about it. :p I even have permission to use the full name and livery if I want to. I asked Tom.

edit: If you still think I'm un-creative enough, I don't think anyone ever based their livery on a real-life city, and definetly not custom tyres. :roflmao: (@Benutzername is this true?)
How about a real life planet?
Honda 2007.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back