Race Department Christmas Scavenger Hunt (PREMIUM GIVEAWAY)

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or just have a good 25th of December if it's not a celebration day for you!

To celebrate this day, I will be starting a Scavenger hunt through my (hideously large) number of posts on Race Department. Clues will be posted in Bold and Underlined at the base of a few posts throughout the site, which will guide you to the next post.

WARNING: These clues will be annoying, outside the box and frustrating, but satisfying if you get it first.

The first person to PM me the correct answer will win a year's Premium subscription. If you have it already, you will get a year when your current sub runs out, or you can nominate another user you'd like to get it.
Importantly, each user is only allowed ONE guess, to choose wisely.

Good luck, and Scavenge happily!

My first track here

Nice one :thumbsup:

Stuck at 2 already, had several ideas which all turned out to be wrong. End of the line I guess, since I'm definitely not gonna go through your bazillion posts :p

I'm usually not in the mood for puzzling. Especially when I've got limited time, but as my holidays just started I guess I can activate my Sherlock Holmes skills a bit.

All in all fun idea Jim! :thumbsup:

soo, still at #1? :p
giphy.gif

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play