Race Department BMW Z4 GT3 Skin (4k + 2k)

Skins Race Department BMW Z4 GT3 Skin (4k + 2k) 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheSourceOfTheNile submitted a new resource:

Race Department BMW Z4 GT3 Skin - Skin for the Race Department skinning competition.

Race Department BMW Z4 GT3 Skin

View attachment 170687
Over 12 hours of work has gone into creating my entry into the Race Department skinning competition, and I couldn't be happier with how well it turned out.

Please give feedback on what you think of it! A lot of work goes into making these liveries, and I plan on making plenty more for the game.

Video of The Car In Action:
...​

Read more about this resource...

12 hours to copy an existing skin and change the colors?....nice
12 hours to meticulously convert every fine detail of another skin to a vector file to 4K on a low resolution DDS file with the pen tool while also changing the scale, position, and a lot of other graphics on the car. This leads to the skin not turning out blurry and of higher quality. Not to mention the converting of every other logo on the car to a vector file with the pen tool, and trying to also recreate them with perfect accuracy so there is no blurriness on the skin either. I haven't seen the art style on any other skins previously, so I figured I'd incorporate parts of it into mine. So yes, it was a bit harder than using the paint bucket tool on a previously existing skin and calling it done.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back