Race #5, Turkey: Post-Race Discussion

Man we are just having no luck at all at the moment.

both Q sessions were ruined by lag, although i did mange to get a decent lap in Q1.

The race went really well at first as i got up to P3 after a couple of laps thanks to the lag at the start as Jeff's car disappeared which left me a nice gap into T1.

Things went downhill rapidly after though as little lag spikes kept losing me time and messing with my lines - i was right on Cyril's tail one lap and then he was 1.5 ahead, then Cassalins just appeared in front of me when he was a second back into the quad-left so i knew i was in trouble at that point.

MP then speared me into the outside wall out of T1 when he was nowhere near me a split second earlier so i've no idea what happened there except it must have been lag again.

If i was having DNF's through hard racing and making mistakes that would be fair enough, but all of them are through random BS stuff at the moment and thats really frustrating.

Things went downhill rapidly after though as little lag spikes kept losing me time and messing with my lines - i was right on Cyril's tail one lap and then he was 1.5 ahead, then Cassalins just appeared in front of me when he was a second back into the quad-left so i knew i was in trouble at that point.

Yeah, you were suddenly like 0,1s in front of me xD

Jack, I had exact same issues as you, Especially in Q lag spikes all the way through so a 25:1 for Q1, Mega fail, and the race was going nice starting from 21st, I was up to 11th and then lag spikes again, I ended up in the exact same place in the wall where you was Jack. Really disappointing

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back