Race #2, Malaysia: Race Briefing

Welcome to Round 2 of the Formula-SimRacing Pro Series. This round we go to Malaysia's Sepang International Circuit.

You will find the password for this event by logging on GPCOS and looking at the password field.

• GMT Times are in effect
  • Read the updated 2014 rules package from this thread
  • Remember to join the game with the FSR Manager software running, and follow the post race procedures here
  • Top 10 in Points automatically gain the right to race and do not have to Pre-Qualify
The following drivers have automatically gained the right to race:
Jorrick Boshove
Alessio Campus
Jonathan Holmes
Adrian Falcon
Mike Partington
Christof Schgor
Carlos Hernandez
Mikko Soukas
Rens Klop

The following drivers have gained the right to participate in Pre-Qualifying:

Pre-Qualifying Group 1 (1-20):
1.James Sadler Participation confirmed
2.Pedro Delgado Participation confirmed
3.Cordell Cahill Participation confirmed
4.Victor Ivanov Participation confirmed
5.Chris Knight Participation confirmed
6.Dmitry Zaharov Participation confirmed
7.Bastian Paisler Participation confirmed
8.Daniel Brewer Participation confirmed
9.Ryan Winsper Participation confirmed
10.Rando Tamm Participation confirmed
11.Jose Dominguez Participation confirmed
12.Jordi San Andres Participation confirmed
13.Eric Leida Participation confirmed
14.Guglielmo Matti Participation confirmed
15. Eduard Kõre Participation confirmed
16. Dewald Nel Participation confirmed
17. Andrew Ford Participation confirmed
18. Georg Winter Participation confirmed
19. Sebastiano Filosa Participation confirmed
20. David Cedillo Participation confirmed

2014-04-26 17:37:36

Raceday Schedule:

Sunday, 12:55 GMT Server Opens for PQ1
Sunday, 13:00 GMT Pre-Qualyfing Group 1
Sunday, 13:20 GMT: Practice
Sunday, 13:35 GMT: Qualifying 1
Sunday, 13:45 GMT: Qualifying 2
Sunday, 13:50 GMT: Warmup
Sunday, 14:00 GMT: Race

The Free Practice session will be 15 minutes in length. Every participating driver should join as soon as possible after the server opens to make sure that they don't miss the start of Qualifying and also to make sure that their game is configured & working properly.

Qualifying will be split to two sessions (10 + 5 minutes). Both sessions will run in non-private mode (all cars will be visible on track at the same time). Qualifying 1 will be run with free setup while Qualifying 2 has Parc Ferme enforced. Parc Ferme will only allow you to change your fuel load, tire compound, engine boost, engine brakemap, front wing angle, steering lock, brake balance and brake pressure after the session is over, so make sure you have your race setup loaded when entering Qualifying 2. Qualifying 2 session will be closed, this means that it will impossible for people to join while the session is running.

The Warmup session will be 10 minutes in length. You can drive freely in the Warmup session to try to get a feel for the heavier car after qualifying on low fuel.

The Race will be 34 laps long. Drive safely during the race, especially at the start and the first lap in general.

Red Flags will NOT be used unless in very specific situations which are specified in the rule documents.

Last edited:
i've had issues this week with internet... so i didn't get to allocate myself for this race. i've changed internet supplier and its come back on today and its fixed now, so can i please still race tonight as normal?

Think you should go through the numbers on that post again Carlos ;)

Missing, 5,6,17,18,19,20,23 and 24.

I was just confused as to why there were 33 people when only 29 confirmed as of 23:59PM last night. :)

Also, I know that you have taken the top 10 out of there I think...

edit: Christof Schgör is in the PQ2..

Is this 12.35gmt = 13.35 bst now? ..so pre quali one is in approx two hours for me in uk? It should be theoretically but I'm a little cautious as a few rd events have been mixed up by organisers in the past with the clock changes. Can I just confirm pq start in approx two hours uk time ?

Is this 12.35gmt = 13.35 bst now? ..so pre quali one is in approx two hours for me in uk? It should be theoretically but I'm a little cautious as a few rd events have been mixed up by organisers in the past with the clock changes. Can I just confirm pq start in approx two hours uk time ?

At 13:55PM it starts

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back