Race #2 Malaysia: Post-Race Discussion.

Sorry for the **** that happened on the formation lap.

Guys in front of me accelerated way ahead of me, so I tried to catch up, then someone in a dark car was standing in the shade on the left, as well as a bunch of slower cars to the right, only saw him at the last moment, went past on the right, and someone swerved to the left.

I take full blame on my part, but if someone didn't swerve so violently straight into my path, we all would've been OK.

But I sure won't drive that fast to catch up on the formation lap again regardless. I definitely learnt my lesson.

Apology accepted, but next time reads the regulation and no berries as fast in the round of training, in my opinion not turn sharply, it was heating wheels like everyone else.

I selected PreQ hotlap VCR....why I get this then? :O_o:

wtf.PNG

I had the lag issue on occasion at Sepang, not in the race though. A reboot and minimizing background programs worked for me.

I had the Issue on Bahrain aswell but after 1 Restart it solved everything. This time i couldn't saw my car and it just didn't got away. Since i drove Bahrain race last time i had not even once a lagg so it's definitely a game bug. Does it may have to do something with Upload??? Because i have a very bad One.

Apology accepted, but next time reads the regulation and no berries as fast in the round of training, in my opinion not turn sharply, it was heating wheels like everyone else.

OK thanks.

But also note as I said, I was trying to catch up, and also you will find in replay that others including leaders were going even faster than me down that straight, so I do not believe my speed was unacceptable.

Regardless, next time I will be a lot more cautious. :geek:

PQ, finished 18th 1s down on what my pb was that would of let me be in g1.

Race, with 2 people not showing up I was able to race.started last as didnt do qualifying. During formation lap there was an accident just infront of me I think the one guy going to the pits caused the lights not to come on for ages and my engine started smoking. start went ok got up to 19th but going to overtake someone they pushed to the outside of corner so I had to almost fully go on grass in avoidence. then dropped back to 25th. race was pretty uneventful just a lot of moving over for lapping. probably could of got away with just 2 pitstops but made 3rd just in case. probably could of got 18th without extra stop. just glad to have gotten 10 points

Cya in china :)

Q1 - Average
Q2 - lol, a certain person didn't give way, gave me dirty air and my delta went to +0.8.... somehow got 7th, probably could have done top3 :(

Race: Fun! Dirty air was deadly, fought with Mikko, Carlos and Adrian throughout. Drove myself off the track in T1, but battled back for a 3rd place finish! :)

Sorry for the **** that happened on the formation lap.

Guys in front of me accelerated way ahead of me, so I tried to catch up, then someone in a dark car was standing in the shade on the left, as well as a bunch of slower cars to the right, only saw him at the last moment, went past on the right, and someone swerved to the left.

I take full blame on my part, but if someone didn't swerve so violently straight into my path, we all would've been OK.

But I sure won't drive that fast to catch up on the formation lap again regardless. I definitely learnt my lesson.

lol@standing in the shade, I was that car "standing"
Anyway here are some of my highlights from the race

In my experience feathering the throttle cancels the effects of launch control, but when flooring the gas pedal you get full traction thus enabling LC..

I could be wrong though...
In my opinion the normal way: Get car in neutral, push and hold LC(Car switch automatically to Gear 1), full throttle and when green light come, release LC-Button.

lol@standing in the shade, I was that car "standing"
Anyway here are some of my highlights from the race

That was me side by side.braking like a retard u still passed me twice lol I had higher downforce with tyre preservation in mind for my first ever race. Got twelfth impaired to ur fourteenth but u probably had more fun overtaking ! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back