1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Race #14, Italy: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules :).

2. Great Qualifying... was suprised when i joined that no one was n the 20's and my best was a 20.7 so i knew i could realy go for pole..

Unfortunatly due to getting in late from work i had no time to test so i could not realy max my lap.. managed p5 which was good !

Race had a good start was looking for 4th at beginning when i got hit by hirrle 2 times in 2 laps which ruined my suspension and car pulled to right so i lost all my pace, unfortunatly i think hirrle was also hit by tali on one occasion which caused him to hit me.. so race ruined again after a good start and to top it all off the lagg got worse every lap in race... then bang disconnected.. i looked at broadcast and lagg can be seen on there too so its high time someone did smething about this lagg as it is BEYOND a joke now..

I will get a line test done beforet he next race to make 100 % sure but i did a quick test after race and get grade b and 1 on speedtest.

3. From GPCOS: