• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #10, Italy: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by David Dominguez, Aug 31, 2013.

1. David Dominguez

David Dominguez
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,401
    Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. Adrian Rodriguez

Adrian Rodriguez

Ratings:
    +101
    Bad race for me. I couldn`t train much and my Q was so poor.

On race I started with H. While i was fighting with Thomas, he brake so late on T1 and on his return he threw me off track, I was extremely slow on the curve and I think Todor could not dodge. Since then rear suspension and diffuser was damaged, and my braking were very bad and unstable, so I just went to finish the race.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  3. Zoltan Csuti

Zoltan Csuti

Ratings:
    +26
    Sorry Martin for the T1,but Alex put me out the track...then i was "passenger" in the car

4. AlexF1

AlexF1

Ratings:
    +11
    I´m sorry for the start, I was too cautious braking too early just to not hit nobody and Nick couldn´t dodge me. That´s when my car got out of control and hit Csuti in the path.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Zoltan Csuti

Zoltan Csuti

Ratings:
    +26
    Noproblem mate :)

6. Nick Rowland

Nick Rowland

Ratings:
    +107
    Yeah, Alex there was nothing I could. You braked much earlier and I couldn't move out the way quick enough.

7. Adrian Rodriguez

Adrian Rodriguez

Ratings:
    +101
    Since lap 3 driving with this, apart from the unseen damage. =(

[​IMG]

8. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy

Ratings:
    +315
    My race pace was pretty good in this race. By the way sorry whoever was in front of me when I had my brake failure. Back end came out and I had no control as I went across the second chicane. Think it was you Adrian actually. I missed but only just :). Bet frightened the life out of you :p

9. Adrian Rodriguez

Adrian Rodriguez

Ratings:
    +101
    Yes, but I figured it was a brake failure. No problem mate > _ <