1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #10, Italy: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by David Dominguez, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.

2. Bad race for me. I couldn`t train much and my Q was so poor.

On race I started with H. While i was fighting with Thomas, he brake so late on T1 and on his return he threw me off track, I was extremely slow on the curve and I think Todor could not dodge. Since then rear suspension and diffuser was damaged, and my braking were very bad and unstable, so I just went to finish the race.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  3. Sorry Martin for the T1,but Alex put me out the track...then i was "passenger" in the car

4. I´m sorry for the start, I was too cautious braking too early just to not hit nobody and Nick couldn´t dodge me. That´s when my car got out of control and hit Csuti in the path.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Noproblem mate :)

6. Yeah, Alex there was nothing I could. You braked much earlier and I couldn't move out the way quick enough.

7. Since lap 3 driving with this, apart from the unseen damage. =(

[​IMG]

8. Thomas Mundy

Thomas Mundy
    FSR President

My race pace was pretty good in this race. By the way sorry whoever was in front of me when I had my brake failure. Back end came out and I had no control as I went across the second chicane. Think it was you Adrian actually. I missed but only just :). Bet frightened the life out of you :p

9. Yes, but I figured it was a brake failure. No problem mate > _ <