1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race #09, Europe: Post-Race Discussion

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Mikko Puumalainen, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Feel free to discuss the race in this thread, as long as it is within the forum rules.
  2. ...
  3. ****....pc crashed....ohh ye...
  4. After this "race" I lost a lot of trust in FSR, I am really disappointed about the way in which I have to lose 2 races.
    Conditional penalty started in Montreal when I did a mistake when race was finished and when I was without brakes, with Mikko saying that it was out of the race so that was not a problem and COA giving me this unexisting penalty.
    How it can happen? It was out of the race for Mikko, why COA had to do that? There is not a rule about this?
    Conditional penalty take effect in the last race with some little contact, some of these were not even contact and also I don't like to know that I can't race 10 min before q1.
    Conditional penalty should be for dangerous drivers, not for things like this.

I don't want to forget also a big applause for the team who make this happen protesting me also for doing too much strong fart in my home, I don't understand this kind of behaviour.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. windows pop-up

Chances for top 5 or even higher. Sorry to Peter and Phillip if I did something wrong with our fight.
  6. ...
    • Like Like x 2
  7. No comments, simply I hope that my bad lucky this weekend becomes a good lucky the rest of the season, cos isnt normal...

Apologies to the driver who hit him in the first lap (I think was Csuti), I try overtake his teammate but I see a strange move on braking and I try avoid him =(. Anyway sorry mate, awful weekend for us.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. What happened now?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. As I don't wish to see another discussion starting and escalating, please forgive Morgan's previous comment. It's right after a race that he lost his chance to win by an incident with a GTO driver. So, from our part, if there's something to complain about we will just use the official ways and that's to make the protests.

So I hope another discussion doesn't start here! Thanks!
    • Like Like x 5

10. Noproblem mate :)
  11. OMG :D How on earth do you have all that bad luck!