Race 07 Mod tutorial and model number list

Attached is a mod tutorial for help creating mods in Race 07. (also helpful for GTR2 and GTL)

The second file is a list of model ID numbers already used that are native to the game so you can hopefully avoid a model number conflict for your creation.

The reason that I created this information tool is that there used to be mod tutorials on race department for Race 07, but I could no longer find those threads, thus I decided to create my own.

Whilst i cannot claim that this tutorial to be a comprehensive one, I believe it covers most areas and hope that it gets you unstuck or on your way. I hope the newbie and seasoned modder alike find something of benefit therein.

Attachments

• Race07Tutorial.doc
    83 KB · Views: 90
  • Model numbers.doc
    38 KB · Views: 52
Great details, thank you. It would be much more helpful to get this published out in the open on the web as a website, wordpress, or wiki, or even forum thread.

Attached is a mod tutorial for help creating mods in Race 07. (also helpful for GTR2 and GTL)

The second file is a list of model ID numbers already used that are native to the game so you can hopefully avoid a model number conflict for your creation.

The reason that I created this information tool is that there used to be mod tutorials on race department for Race 07, but I could no longer find those threads, thus I decided to create my own.

Whilst i cannot claim that this tutorial to be a comprehensive one, I believe it covers most areas and hope that it gets you unstuck or on your way. I hope the newbie and seasoned modder alike find something of benefit therein.
Hey man...congrats on that. You did a great job. And what a tutorial...very well explained and detailed...17 pages...thank you very much !

Hi.
Thank you for wonderful guide!
So, I have some questions about .cas files of RACE07.
I'm converting GTR2 car mod to RACE07, but doesn't work.
I think it is caused by the .cas file.
What is defference between RACE07 and GTR2?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.