Race 07/gtr evo rpm glitch

hit,i have the steam version of race 07 and gtr evo and upon installing it ibe noticed some cars like the seat cupra and the bmw e46 m3 gtr have a bug where the rpm counter cats like a rev limiter on every gear,the car still puts down power untill it reaches the actual limit of that gear,they do this on all gears,producing a very anoying sound
i didnt mess with any gear ratios,i reinstaled the game and verified the data several times and it did get fix once but it started doing it again

Any of you knows a patch or a fix or are these cars suposed to be like this(wich is weird)
Thank you for your time

where the rpm counter cats like a rev limiter on every gear

cats? auto correct issue there?

From the general gist of what what you're saying if you're seeing some bouncing around in in the revs under acceleration then my gut instinct says you have traction control on and it's that which is kicking in. If that's the case then the remedy is to run with TC off or feed the power in more gently.

I haven't run the game myself for many years now so on anything specific to those two cars that may be an issue I couldn't say at this point.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.