Penalty: N/A

Gergo Baldi

Q1: Clean
Q2: N/A
Log: Save All Replay Sessions="0"
Launch Control: Used
Pitstop: Lap 18, 36, 54
GPCOS: Ok
Penalty: Official Warning for Log Infraction (1st time)

Stefan Kanitz

Log: Clean
Penalty: 1.0 Penalty Points for Incident #2

Rasmus Tali

Q2: Clean
Pitstop: Lap 18, 37, 54
Penalty: +60 seconds added to race time for Incident #7

Yannick Lapchin

Peter Varga

Pitstop: Lap 19, 37 CUT, 54
Penalty: 1.0 Penalty Points for Incidents #1 & #4, Official Warning for Pit exit infraction (1st time)

Eros Masciulli

Q1: Started from the back of the grid
Pitstop: Lap 20, 39, 55
GPCOS: Late GPCOS comment
Penalty: Official Warning for late GPCOS comment (1st time)

Martin Gosbee

Pitstop: Lap 17, 34, 51, 64 CUT
Penalty: Official Warning for Pit exit infraction (1st time)

Morgan Morand

Pitstop: Lap 17, 34, 52

Giuseppe Marconi

Pitstop: Lap 15 CUT, 16 CUT, 33, 51
Penalty: 1.0 Penalty Points for Pit exit infractions (2nd & 3rd time)

Blair Disley

Pitstop: Lap 23, 33, 48

Petar Brljak

Launch Control: N/A (started from the pits)
Pitstop: Lap 18, 36, 53

Philipp Puschke

Pitstop: Lap 17, 34, 53

Marcel vd Linden

Q2: N/A (asked to start from P10)
Pitstop: Lap 18, 20
Penalty: 0.5 Penalty Points for Incident #6

George Chatzipantelis

Pitstop: Lap 17

Fabrizio Gobbi

Pitstop: N/A

Jim Parisis

Mo Selvarajah

Q1: N/A (Would've started from the back of the grid)
Log: N/A (Did not start)
Launch Control: N/A (Did not start)
GPCOS: Ok, no comment (did not start)
Penalty: No penalties since driver didn't participate in the race

Tristan Bayless

Log: .tmp log, Save All Replay Sessions="0" (Did not start)
Launch Control: N/A (Did not start)
GPCOS: Ok, no comment (did not start)
Penalty: No penalties since driver didn't participate in the race, but please fix the PLR setting for the future

Incidents:

Driver(s) Involved: Peter Varga against Yannick Lapchin

Lap/Replay: Lap 3 - Current laps time of Yannick 52sec

Review: Lapchin and Varga are exiting the hairpin with Lapchin behind Varga. Lapchin takes a wide exit line, getting a better run out of the corner. Lapchin's front wheels are slightly in front of Varga's rear wheels as they approach the slight lefthand kink at the exit of the hairpin. Varga doesn't give Lapchin any room and forces Lapchin to back off, losing momentum which allows Puschke to attack and pass Lapchin a few corners later.

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points for Peter Varga

Driver(s) Involved: Stefan Kanitz and Jim Parisis

Lap/Replay Time: Lap 4 - 7:56

Review: Kanitz and Parisis are approaching the hairpin with Parisis in front and Kanitz a few car lengths behind. Kanitz makes a late, hesitant attempt to outbrake Parisis, resulting in contact with Parisis at the turn-in point. Parisis loses 6 positions.

Verdict: 1.0 Penalty Points for Stefan Kanitz

Driver(s) Involved: Blair Disley against Eros Masciulli & Jim Parisis

Lap/Replay: Lap 5 - Current laps time of Blair 1min 12sec

Review: Disley and Masciulli are approaching the final chicane side by side, with Masciulli slightly ahead. Masciulli leaves Disley barely enough room on the outside, but under braking the two cars appear to make minor contact which causes Masciulli's car to veer to the left, nudging Disley on the grass and forcing him to miss the chicane. As Disley is trying to recover, he goes too fast over the gravel between the anticuts and rejoins the track on the racing line, in the path of Jim Parisis, who suffers heavy damage as his car is sandwitched between Disley and the outside wall.

Verdict: Racing Incident, a lot of unfortunate events happened in this incident (apparent lag contact and Disley joining the track in front of Parisis, wrong place at the wrong time)

Driver(s) Involved: Peter Varga against Morgan Morand

Lap/Replay: Lap 7 - Current laps time of Morgan 57sec

Review: Varga and Morand are driving along the backstraight, with Varga in front but closely followed by Morand. Morand moves to go alongside Varga at the point of the track where there is a very slight righthand kink. Varga makes a slightly late move to block and doesn't leave quite enough space, causing Morand to hit the barrier, possibly receiving damage. Morand takes the position in the braking zone.

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points for Peter Varga

Driver(s) Involved: Peter Varga against Yannick Lapchin

Lap/Replay: Lap 11 - Current laps time of Yannick 5sec

Review: Varga and Puschke are battling wheel to wheel in T1, Puschke runs wide and Varga attempts to take a wide line for T2 to cutback and pass Puschke on the inside, however while the battle is going on, Lapchin has caught Varga and is taking a tighter line on the inside in an attempt to pass Varga. Varga keeps turning in despite Lapchin being on the inside, resulting in contact and for Varga to lose the position.

Verdict: Racing Incident, very light contact and Varga lost the position anyway.

Drivers involved: Marcel vd Linden, Peter Varga

Lap/Replay: 28.49

Review: Varga and vd Linden are approaching the hairpin, with Varga multiple carlengths in front of vd Linden. Varga outbrakes himself in to the corner slightly, and slows down more than usual in order to regain a tighter line for the corner. vd Linden also outbrakes himself for the corner, entering the corner 10kph faster than on previous laps. vd Linden hits the back of Varga, causing himself to lose his front wing, and likely causing damage to Varga as well as a lost position to Lapchin.

Verdict: 0.5 Penalty Points for Marcel vd Linden

Drivers involved: Rasmus Tali, Peter Varga & Yannick Lapchin

Lap/Replay: 92.22

Review: Tali is approaching T3 on the last lap as he loses one of his brake discs. Tali crashes in the runoff area of T3 and loses his front wing & front right wheel. Tali recovers his car from the runoff area and proceeds to finish the lap. On the way to the finishline Tali cuts the chicanes in S2 and the final chicane. Tali loses approximately 32 seconds in laptime and 4 positions.

Verdict: +60 seconds to race time for Rasmus Tali, while Tali didn't cause any danger to the drivers who passed him while he was attempting to finish the race with 3 wheels, his cutting makes it impossible to determine whether he would've finished in the same position if he had finished the lap within the track limits.

Come on!! Every time an ATR come close to me I get penality.. at lap 3 .. I was clearly in front of Lapchin.. I didn't close the door on him, just simply concentrated on the corner exit to get a better traction.. he wasnt next to me.. I went on a straigth line.. that was clear there is no space for him there to overtake, he put his nose there anyway...

(In bahrain Rosberg push Hamilton OFF the track in straight line..and didn't get any penality.. I didnt push Lapchin off.. just went on a straight line!! there were no freakin track where he tried to pass me... )

With Morand the same.. I was clearly in front of him... and I think that was pretty obvious I will defend the right side.. I started to moving there before he was anywhere near my car back.. he take a big risk to go there.. because there were not enough space there.. he made the space when he touched me...

but when Lapchin almost spin me.. that is nothing.. yep I lost a position anyway.. but there without Lapchin move I would I had a chance to get a better corner exit and get my position back.. but Lapchin came into me... because of that I loose 2 position.. not just 1..

The ATR guys makes pretty risky moves... if they are successfuly pass me.. its ok.. .if not.. they make protest... :thumbsup:

and No... I didn't cut at lap 37.. maybe I slightly touched the white line with 1 wheel...

thanks...

1.7 White/yellow line when exiting the pits to be obeyed at all times. A pit exit will be considered to have
been ”cut” if the driver touches the white/yellow pitexit line at all with his car.

All appeal results have now been published.

Appeal #1 and #2 (Incident #1: Varga, Lapchin & Incident #4: Varga, Morand)
The COA finds both incidents involving Varga difficult to judge, but with a majority decision, both are deemed as racing incidents. In the Varga-Lapchin incident, COA feels that Lapchin arrived from too far behind in order to put full responsibility on Varga. Secondly, the road narrows down abruptly after the hairpin due to the track design, which adds to the difficulty of predicting the line of the other car.
In the Varga-Morand incident, the COA puts more blame on the action of Morand, who tries to put his car on the inside, where only a marginal gap between the track wall existed. It was clear that Varga had decided already to cover the inside before the move of Morand. As soon as Morand made the move and the resulting contact took place, Varga took evasive action to avoid a further incident.

Appeal Result: Racing incidents, penalty points removed from Varga

Appeal #3 (Incident #3: Disley, Masciulli & Parisis
The COA finds that in the incident leading to contact between Blair Disley and Jim Parisis, Disley could have done a better job at avoiding the contact. The speed and the angle at which Disley returned back on track were both factors leading to the incident, which could be, if not avoided, minimized with a more calculated return to the track.
Having said that, the COA has found certain mitigating factors to the penalty of Disley. Firstly, the anti-cut wall on the run-off area makes it very difficult to make a proper return back to track, witnessed by races from previous seasons. Secondly, the initiating contact that caused Disley to run wide was largely the fault of another driver. As a compromise, the COA suggest an official warning to Blair Disley, resulting in a heavier penalty, should anything similar happen in future.

Appeal Result: Official warning to Blair Disley

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea