Maximilian Melamed
Caner Basol
Maurice Brackhahn
Benjamin Burmeister
Eduard Kõre

grid1.png

Grid 2:

grid2.png

always when i dont get to g1 i point out that solving grid 1 order by 10 minute qualifying session is pure pain in the ass at least to shitty qualifying drivers like myself who just dont get pb laps together when they must. i know this makes no difference to anyone since single driver opinions dont really matter but just pointing this out every time i get kicked our g1 with no real reason

always when i dont get to g1 i point out that solving grid 1 order by 10 minute qualifying session is pure pain in the ass at least to shitty qualifying drivers like myself who just dont get pb laps together when they must. i know this makes no difference to anyone since single driver opinions dont really matter but just pointing this out every time i get kicked our g1 with no real reason
so my solution would be that drivers could be free to post fast hotlaps all week on fsr server as much as they wanted to and then grids would be taken from fastest 26 drivers all week not just one silly qualifying

Yeah I've got a time close to 1:32, about 1:33.280 so I should be in G1 if we could post a provement of a time.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back