Race #02, Australia: Live Broadcast Stream

Why are we paying them for broadcasts that doesnt work lol, i have done everything thats on their site installed silverlight, wmp11 tried other players damn thing just doesnt work same like last week!!

Instead of saying that its up better work on a solution for the people that are not able to get it to work.

Yep, I was having trouble both race weekends with WMP but VLC worked both times by manulaly opening the stream within VLC.

Would be great if we could get the live feed on PSRTVs main channel though instead of re-runs of iRacing events...

Tough to get exposure when you have to use a certain media player, have to find the live stream link in a forum and copy it manually.

PSRTV should at the very least have an obvious link to the broadcasts off their main psrtv.com site cause people always seem to have a hard time finding it and have to be 'in the know...'

Yeap plays everything, got it going to now. Just leaves me with the question why it doesnt want to work with the oher options. I mean what if people without knowledge or from outside fsr comes to this site click the link and it doesnt load they just leave lol. It should work on any platform with one single click, something for the admins i guess.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back