R3E summer sale --- 50% off all content

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Premium
Well I got the same email "Everthing half price , DTM is still full price , Lies Lies Lies marketing tricks almost caught me out , when I purchase vpp so I could purchase DTM and I seen full price , Then steam came out my ears and I deleted from Steam.

You really should honor your emails and advertising Simbin.

I really don't want to be harsh but I am sorry your excitement got the better of you, but don't blame us for it.....

it clearly says in the email "Save 50% on all RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E) content" and then followed by a link that brings you here:

http://game.raceroom.com/store/discounted/

where you can see there is no DTM discount. Next time please take a second to see what you are about to do, rather then blaming us or anyone else for your mistake.

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Premium
ok
summersale.jpg
As said, you really should honor your marketing Hype.

So i loaded the images int he email, missed that before (I checked on the phone sorry)... but now i loaded them and there i clearly see it says

"on DTM-Experience,com use code....."

which gave me the following result........works for me?

Attachments

• DTM_Discnt.png
    DTM_Discnt.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 304

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Premium
So i loaded the images int he email, missed that before (I checked on the phone sorry)... but now i loaded them and there i clearly see it says

"on DTM-Experience,com use code....."

which gave me the following result........works for me?
When I put it in , the page clearly said for local (can't remember the country netherlands maybe) residents only. At least you got it half price using my code ;) unless it's the same code for all locals?

I'm sorry if I sound a little frustrated ,please ignore my unpleasant tone.

Last edited:
No worries.

afaik the code works for everyone, nobody told me anything about countries being excluded, but I will check with the guys/girls to be sure, who are now sadly away on vacation.

So can't promise you a fast resolve if the code doesn't work for you.

If you can please try again, and give me the error/codeI will forward it to our publisher asap!

Wolf WolfZ

Wolf WolfZ
Premium
No worries.

afaik the code works for everyone, nobody told me anything about countries being excluded, but I will check with the guys/girls to be sure, who are now sadly away on vacation.

So can't promise you a fast resolve if the code doesn't work for you.

If you can please try again, and give me the error/codeI will forward it to our publisher asap!
Coupon code "RLTZR240QWJHL43" is not valid. Tried with letter O and number 0
Thank you.

Bryan, there's a thread on Steam pointing out the 'false advertising' already. :)
If you go and do the maths you'll find out it's more like 49.8% than 49.0%. 299-49.8% = 150.098

I guess it's just because the store doesn't support decimals.

Finally got to buy DTM using the correct code listed above at 50% which is cool. But seriously I've been banging my head against a brick wall after I (like everyone else) was issued the wrong code.

First world problem for me tbh but I wonder how many people are not on this thread finding the answer and have just given up. I was about to and I'm a stubborn little ****. Thats lost revenue.

Just a suggestion but might be cool to re-issue the email with a notification of the mistake (not to apologize but people might just think its identical to the 1st and not click on it) and also place the code in the body of the mail in a manner that can be copied and pasted rather than as part of an image. Placing it as an image drove me nuts constantly typing it in thinking I was making mistakes over and over.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • €3001-5000