1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

R3E Nvidia gfx driver keeps crashing

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Stuart Fleming, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Stuart Fleming

Stuart Fleming

Ratings:
    +6
    Hi all, having an annoying problem with R3E right now, when ever I go to race or start a practice, the game ctd's and a message pops up saying that the nvidia driver has stopped working and the game crashes. tried 3 or 4 different drivers now and all having the same problem, anyone seen this before? what can I do??

rFactor2, PCars, Assetto Corsa, DIRT Rally, CSGO plus loads of other games working flawlessly.

My Specs are;
    Windows 10
    i-5 4670K
    nVidia GeForce 660 GTX

Thnaks for any advice

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,356
    It might be an idea to pop over the the Sector 3 forums if you don't get an answer here.
    https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php
    Sorry I can't be of more help, still on Windows 7. Can you run it in compatability mode?

3. Stuart Fleming

Stuart Fleming

Ratings:
    +6
    Thanks, will post over there. Not tried compatability mode either, had been working on widnows 10 previously so something has changed.

4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +3,356
    I did notice somewhere that. Nvidia's surround can cause issues in 10 might be worth a look.

5. Keith Joyce

Keith Joyce
    Stercus accidit Premium

Ratings:
    +574
    Windows 10 is constantly being updated. My partner is pulling her hair out with the video card problems with her 3D programs.