1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R3E Nvidia gfx driver keeps crashing

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Stuart Fleming, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Hi all, having an annoying problem with R3E right now, when ever I go to race or start a practice, the game ctd's and a message pops up saying that the nvidia driver has stopped working and the game crashes. tried 3 or 4 different drivers now and all having the same problem, anyone seen this before? what can I do??

rFactor2, PCars, Assetto Corsa, DIRT Rally, CSGO plus loads of other games working flawlessly.

My Specs are;
    Windows 10
    i-5 4670K
    nVidia GeForce 660 GTX

Thnaks for any advice

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

It might be an idea to pop over the the Sector 3 forums if you don't get an answer here.
    https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php
    Sorry I can't be of more help, still on Windows 7. Can you run it in compatability mode?

3. Thanks, will post over there. Not tried compatability mode either, had been working on widnows 10 previously so something has changed.

4. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

I did notice somewhere that. Nvidia's surround can cause issues in 10 might be worth a look.

5. Keith Joyce

Keith Joyce
    Stercus accidit Premium Member

Windows 10 is constantly being updated. My partner is pulling her hair out with the video card problems with her 3D programs.