R.S.18 Mod

Skins R.S.18 Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

R.S.18 Mod - Renault's new livery

This is a mod for Renault's new livery that was unveiled today. It is not completely finished yet and I intend on making some tweaks later.

I have included an EEA installation and a paste installation option, I strongly recommend the EEA installation as paste installations can cause problems with the game. The paste option I did not have time to test so far, so let me know if you have issues with it.

I have no problem with people editing my files and reuploading them as long as I'm...

Read more about this resource...

what is changed in the incardriver.erp file?
Go to 2017-sauber_marcus_ericsson and change animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2017_sauber to animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2017_haas
Repeat for 2017-sauber_pascal_wehrlein and 2017-sauber_custom

Go to 2017-sauber_marcus_ericsson and change animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2017_sauber to animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2017_haas
Is this to make the driver hold the steeringwheel more correctly?

Regarding the incardriver again. What files need changeing using EEA 6.1? in the folder there is only one file (EEA Installation > incardriver.erp) and there are no files with steering in the namefiles :/
Edit: Sorry if I'm a massive turd :)

KeisariKine updated R.S.18 Mod with a new update entry:

Driver suit and Palmer option

I have added the updated driversuit design to the mod, all the files for it are included in EEA installation and it is also included in the paste installation option.

I have also added Jolyon Palmer as an option, this means there is the number 30 and logos for the suit with Jolyon in EEA installation. Paste installation still includes Sainz for the second seat.

Here's a timelapse of me making the car

Pictures of the new driver suit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I wanted to use two of your mods in my game : this one and C37 livery. But both of them have got the incardriver.scene.xml file to replace, so If I use the C37, the reanult is bugged, and If I use reanult , C37 is bugged . Is there a chance that I can use 2 of your mods at the same time?

Hey, I wanted to use two of your mods in my game : this one and C37 livery. But both of them have got the incardriver.scene.xml file to replace, so If I use the C37, the reanult is bugged, and If I use reanult , C37 is bugged . Is there a chance that I can use 2 of your mods at the same time?
Go to the incardriver.xml on this mod and Go to 2017-sauber_marcus_ericsson and change animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2017_sauber to animations_driver_in_car/driver_steering_anims/idf/driver_in_car_2017_haas

Last edited:
just something that you could do for potential future updates for this mod and the others you've made; dont include all the folders because it gets very confusing when there are half a million folders but only one actually has files in it. just my opinion though

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.