F1 2011 R&D problem

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I'm playing on a ps3 with the latest patch and every time I do a R&D session I pass the test and it says complete. Then when I go to qualifying I didn't get the upgrade and in the calendar it says I failed. Is it because on fp3 I'm not at the top of the list even though I am in the other 2 sessions? I still beat the time I have to set by almighty 2 seconds. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I'm playing on a ps3 with the latest patch and every time I do a R&D session I pass the test and it says complete. Then when I go to qualifying I didn't get the upgrade and in the calendar it says I failed. Is it because on fp3 I'm not at the top of the list even though I am in the other 2 sessions? I still beat the time I have to set by almighty 2 seconds. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Do you go back to garage after you beat the time?

Again it does it. :( I don't get it at all. I passed all session tests and finished 1st, 2nd, and 11th and let the time expire. If not being first on every session is causing me to fail then this game's r&d is a failure. :(

Third time in a row I have completed the r&d session and failed for no reason. I even finished 1st in fp1 and 2 and finished 6th in fp3. Playing on legend and in the force India so I'm at a loss for why it says I fail. The hell with it I guess. If I'm that far up the charts without it then I guess I dont need it ;)

I didn't get another r&d session for the last 4 races cause I signed with sauber I'm guessing. At Melbourne I had a R&D session, accepted it and did the time and screwed around a bit getting used to the car and retired to the paddock. I dont know if it was because i retired and not let the time expire like the other times or if it was a bug with FI but its working now :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back